Thread: How Can This Happen ???

How Can This Happen ???

How the hell can a team lose their keeper to injury in 4th minute of a game, no auto sub and only 30% possession win the game 2-0 ? I've just been trolled big-time !!! Other Manager didn't even turn up. Not happy at all.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 13
    10 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Oh yes. This is one of the most annoying bugs of the game. When the other manager isn't present, he hasn't activate auto-subs and the GK gets injured. The defenders of the team gain super powers while your attackers shooting at the sky.
    I was lucky this season. It happened in a match, in the first half and I said, ok, I lost it.
    Set hard attack, hard tackling, whole pitch pressure, make a sub round 70' and I save it.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Oh yes. This is one of the most annoying bugs of the game. When the other manager isn't present, he hasn't activate auto-subs and the GK gets injured. The defenders of the team gain super powers while your attackers shooting at the sky.
    I was lucky this season. It happened in a match, in the first half and I said, ok, I lost it.
    Set hard attack, hard tackling, whole pitch pressure, make a sub round 70' and I save it.
    Yeah I tried everything with my tactics. I changed 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3 and made no difference. He had 3 shots and scored twice. I had 17 shots and it's like my strikers were blinded by their excitement ! His keeper got a 7 rating for the 4 minutes he played.
    I'm still annoyed this morning as that's never happened to me in 13 seasons.
    Had I won I'd have gone 4th but all the teams around me won and I've dropped to 7th.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 13
    10 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator