Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Soham_NagpurBluesFC
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Topscorerlist

Topscorerlist

How can i check the topscorer list for the regular league, champions league and fa cup?!

Go in Competition... Then in League , click on Top Scorer..
    There is no way to see top scorers in CL and Cup... though you can check them by seeing players statistics
    And if u r playing T11 from any mobile iphone ipad etc.. YOU CAN'T SEE THE TOP SCORER , TOP PASSERS etc... this option is not available in other platforms...
    Hope this helped you and yeah.. u should have posted this thread in T11 General discussion..
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Level 6 Season 6

This can only be done via the web site. Unfortunately not available on mobile.

On the website, go to Competitions. You can find topscorer, assist, rated there for the league but not cups/CL.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soham_NagpurBluesFC View Post
    Go in Competition... Then in League , click on Top Scorer..
    There is no way to see top scorers in CL and Cup... though you can check them by seeing players statistics
    And if u r playing T11 from any mobile iphone ipad etc.. YOU CAN'T SEE THE TOP SCORER , TOP PASSERS etc... this option is not available in other platforms...
    Hope this helped you and yeah.. u should have posted this thread in T11 General discussion..
    I moved it, yep. Good answer.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]