Thread: get him or not?

get him or not?

got this player from my youth. to sign him would cost me 24 tokens. what do you think? get him or not?-unbe34nannt.jpg

According to me... I think you shouldn't buy him (My Experience :P )
    I also signed a 24 T player and now i'm regretting buying him as he is not worth that 24T and he constantly gets 5-6-7 ratings in matches and now i am thinking of selling him...
    In these 24T you can get 3-4 good players from TM ( if not many active bidders in your server)
    Though if u want to take some risk then go ahead... some players are good and some prove out to be bad
    Last edited by Soham_NagpurBluesFC; 12-10-2014 at 02:25 PM.

Level 6 Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Soham_NagpurBluesFC View Post
    According to me... I think you shouldn't buy him (My Experience :P )
    I also signed a 24 T player and now i'm regretting buying him as he is not worth that 24T and he constantly gets 5-6-7 ratings in matches and now i am thinking of selling him...
    In these 24T you can get 3-4 good players from TM ( if not many active bidders in your server)
    Though if u want to take some risk then go ahead... some players are bad and some prove out to be bad
    thx for your feedback. normally i woouldt get him tho because its a risk but i have to risk sth atm... i didnt win my last 10 games even though i dominated at least 5 of the games. in all mathes my players didnt go over a rating of 7 (only 1 player was maybe like 8-rated per match) and idk why my team doesnt get it. im losing against bad teams and i am drawing teams wich have my level or a bit higher one even if i am dominating. all the time only my actions are viewed in the commentary and i have many chances and my strikers have rly nice skills but the opponents team only needs 3 actions or maybe 4 to score 3 times lmao. if i dont go 1 league up i will maybe join another team because this team seems to be a hopeless case. other ppl also only use 4 starn defenders but dont get at least 2 goals per match my ganmes always end at least 2:2

Famous
    100% NOT...keep those tokens to buy real 5 star player, dude..
    24 tokens..u can change 15 to get cash then use the 9 tokens to bid for 5* player MC with high rating..u wont regret
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 12-11-2014 at 01:26 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Don't buy him.
    - He is only a MC. Those kind of players you can find easy. I mean a good 5* expensive young player - sometimes with special ability
    - Now it's to late. In few days he 'll become 3* - very low q for 24T.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Only buy Youths worth 18T or less. 21T & 24T are average.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    Useless academy player... i wouldnt hav signed him

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Only buy Youths worth 18T or less. 21T & 24T are average.
    thx for your help. i decided to not sign him now. im noob in this game and for me he looked surprisingly amazing but its unlogical that you have to pay 24t for a player from your youth anyway. to sign players on transfermarket also doesnt cost anything (only to bid). very senseless lmao.