Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang
  • 2 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang

Thread: Injustice

Exclamation Injustice

I started playing this game, and I'm at level 3, but this is worse than ****. This game has not at all. I will be champion, and I came to the Cup final and the Champions League and already lost the Cup final, because I caught a level 2 dude with a better team than mine (all with special ablidade), 29.1 vs 29.5. Ie spent money and the final of the Champions League picked a player averaging 33.7. That is also spent money in the game, I find this very unfair because I do not spent money and came to the two finals, but so will lose amber because of this thing. I find it very unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Mini View Post
    I started playing this game, and I'm at level 3, but this is worse than ****. This game has not at all. I will be champion, and I came to the Cup final and the Champions League and already lost the Cup final, because I caught a level 2 dude with a better team than mine (all with special ablidade), 29.1 vs 29.5. Ie spent money and the final of the Champions League picked a player averaging 33.7. That is also spent money in the game, I find this very unfair because I do not spent money and came to the two finals, but so will lose amber because of this thing. I find it very unfair.
    fking dont cry lmao. beofre i won 2 games today i didnt win 11 or 12 fkn games even though i was dominating half of em. my strikers didnt score like 70% of my 100% chances.

Famous
    Take it easy. If they pay but they cannot build a higher quality team than yours, it's unfair. Your team is still good enough to compete with this. You can proud of this.

Famous
    So how about Chelsea/Real M/Barca/Bayer???? It happens in real life also,bro! Cheers up!!!!

Just small example...This guy is crazy 50 tokens buyer too...but I still kicked his ass nicely both ways..and u see how the different point between him and our team..Your tactics and team order is very important too...

Injustice-team.png
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 12-12-2014 at 06:41 AM.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    So how about Chelsea/Real M/Barca/Bayer???? It happens in real life also,bro! Cheers up!!!!
    Yea.. Owners of Dormund or Atlético Madrid was happy that their teams can challenge for league and cups. With presence of teams like Chelsea/Real M/Barca/Bayer etc., they will not feel unhappy that cannot win all competitions. They even still have a chance while spending far less money.
    Brian Dang and BeckStar like this.

Famous
    or even like this, at your level..all is fun:..so u can always believe u can win...
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Yes. This is not a mission impossible. Hugo's team's average ability is actually not far behind the opponents.

In similar case, my L16 team still have a very small chance to win the league, provided that the leading buying/farmer team will lose the remaining 2 matches and my team win the remaining one.

Hey you. 2nd place in Cup & Champions League in one season is still a good achievement.
    You should be happy you made it this far, congratz.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    or even like this, at your level..all is fun:..so u can always believe u can win...
    yes your right. my team was 2,5 points worse average than my opponents team even though his bench players were bit worse than mine.
    Injustice-lmaofo123.jpg

Use 4424 nothing is impossible