Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang
  • 2 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang

Thread: Injustice

Exclamation Injustice

I started playing this game, and I'm at level 3, but this is worse than shit. This game has not at all. I will be champion, and I came to the Cup final and the Champions League and already lost the Cup final, because I caught a level 2 dude with a better team than mine (all with special ablidade), 29.1 vs 29.5. Ie spent money and the final of the Champions League picked a player averaging 33.7. That is also spent money in the game, I find this very unfair because I do not spent money and came to the two finals, but so will lose amber because of this thing. I find it very unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Mini View Post
    I started playing this game, and I'm at level 3, but this is worse than shit. This game has not at all. I will be champion, and I came to the Cup final and the Champions League and already lost the Cup final, because I caught a level 2 dude with a better team than mine (all with special ablidade), 29.1 vs 29.5. Ie spent money and the final of the Champions League picked a player averaging 33.7. That is also spent money in the game, I find this very unfair because I do not spent money and came to the two finals, but so will lose amber because of this thing. I find it very unfair.
    fking dont cry lmao. beofre i won 2 games today i didnt win 11 or 12 fkn games even though i was dominating half of em. my strikers didnt score like 70% of my 100% chances.

Famous
    Take it easy. If they pay but they cannot build a higher quality team than yours, it's unfair. Your team is still good enough to compete with this. You can proud of this.

Famous
    So how about Chelsea/Real M/Barca/Bayer???? It happens in real life also,bro! Cheers up!!!!

Just small example...This guy is crazy 50 tokens buyer too...but I still kicked his ass nicely both ways..and u see how the different point between him and our team..Your tactics and team order is very important too...

Injustice-team.png
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 12-12-2014 at 06:41 AM.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    So how about Chelsea/Real M/Barca/Bayer???? It happens in real life also,bro! Cheers up!!!!
    Yea.. Owners of Dormund or Atl├ętico Madrid was happy that their teams can challenge for league and cups. With presence of teams like Chelsea/Real M/Barca/Bayer etc., they will not feel unhappy that cannot win all competitions. They even still have a chance while spending far less money.
    Brian Dang and BeckStar like this.

Famous
    or even like this, at your level..all is fun:..so u can always believe u can win...
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Yes. This is not a mission impossible. Hugo's team's average ability is actually not far behind the opponents.

In similar case, my L16 team still have a very small chance to win the league, provided that the leading buying/farmer team will lose the remaining 2 matches and my team win the remaining one.

Hey you. 2nd place in Cup & Champions League in one season is still a good achievement.
    You should be happy you made it this far, congratz.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    or even like this, at your level..all is fun:..so u can always believe u can win...
    yes your right. my team was 2,5 points worse average than my opponents team even though his bench players were bit worse than mine.
    Injustice-lmaofo123.jpg

Use 4424 nothing is impossible