Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 2 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Getting Gifts from friends, only getting one reward if 3 friends send gifts? Help

Getting Gifts from friends, only getting one reward if 3 friends send gifts? Help

I send gifts to my friends who support me in my matches. Sometimes 3 or more friends send me gifts back but Top Eleven only gives me one gift no matter how may friends send me gifts. So I am losing out on multiple gifts. Does this happen to others?

VIP
    You can only get one of each gift type per day... That means, if all 3 sent the same type, 2 will be wasted... Get 4 friends to send you 4 different gifts...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    To maximize the chance that 4 types of gifts will be received daily with minimal effort, I suggest you evenly dividing your friends to 4 groups, sending different gifts (i.e. red, blue, green packs and skill pt) to each group respectively. On next day, when you collect the gifts returned from friends, just press send back.

Generally, lazy friends who collect your gifts will return through send back. And you need not to go through too many menu to send them gifts daily in this way.

In this way, I daily receive 4 types of gifts with pressing only about 10 buttons.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-13-2014 at 05:03 AM.
    Celtic and Marwan Younis like this.

Thanks to all my top eleven friends. Your responses were very helpful.

I have one friend who gives me a skill point and one who send me a morale bonus every day (and I give them back of course, or I give them and they give me one back). Like cookizzz said, if you can find friends who keep doing it, you get the gifts every day.

Rookie
    Go to Add some friends
    I posted there one time and now i have 50+ friends so 4 gifts everyday and normally at least one friend support big matches.

If you are on server 86 you are welcome to add me