Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: really?!!!??

really?!!!??

so today i received my first 2 players from youth academy 1st si DR 18 y/o 27 quality,2nd is DL 18 y/o 38 quality.the diference between them is that i must pay 24 tokens to sign DL and no token to sign DR.WTF is this shit.i payed for youth academy....they are my players....why should i buy them?

Rookie
    dont buy

i wont ....but is to fking much 24 tokens for a 4* player.....i think 2-3 tokens are enough .....is like you are bidding for player after he finishes his youth stage and you must offer him a professional contract......maybe if he was 1-2 skill points away from scout maybe i would sigh him....but this is to retarded idea

he will became free agent if u not sign him and other T11 players will get him in auction room

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Almost nobody like it (even me) but there is nothing what we can do now.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Yeah i also think its stupid to pay 24 tokens for a player that trained in my own academy , and its always a low 4* player and a 2* player that you get.
    I have a maxed out academy but the players that you get out of it is always the same , it doesnt mean anything that you have a low budget academy or maxed out one its always the same result

If it was upto me, a maxed out academy would increase the chances of obtaining better players, including 5* 18 year old players that would actually prove useful to managers.
    Blackmamba likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by sorinaccio View Post
    so today i received my first 2 players from youth academy 1st si DR 18 y/o 27 quality,2nd is DL 18 y/o 38 quality.the diference between them is that i must pay 24 tokens to sign DL and no token to sign DR.WTF is this shit.i payed for youth academy....they are my players....why should i buy them?
    i have signed the 4 star player 2 times and payed 24 tokens if i remember correct. they were in positions that i needed , they were close to become 5 stars and if i wanted to go to transfer list to buy equals i would have to spend more tokens with the fucking server that i have

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    i have signed the 4 star player 2 times and payed 24 tokens if i remember correct. they were in positions that i needed , they were close to become 5 stars and if i wanted to go to transfer list to buy equals i would have to spend more tokens with the fucking server that i have
    Thats probably the only time where signing the 4* youth player may actually prove useful.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    same for me too
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast