Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Help how to win cup games

Help how to win cup games

I do not understand what to do to get through in cup games here are my cup results from previous seasons

Season 3 home 2-1 away 0-2. Me 24 opponent 29(qualifying round)
    Season 4 home 2-2 away 2-3. Me 29 opponent 35(qualifying round)
    Season 5 home 2-1 away 0-2. Me 38 opponent 37(qualifying round)
    And this my current season
    Season 6 home 1-2 away 1-0. Me 42 opponent 43(preliminary round)

This season home possession 65 -35, shots 26 -13, shots on target 4-6
    Away possession 61-39, shots 20- 15, shots on target 6-5

I play 4-2 mc-3w-1 or 4-3w mc-1-2,4-3w mc-2-1
    Normal mode
    Own half pitch
    Mixed focus
    Force counter attacks ( switch on or off according to game situation sometimes).

I don't know what is the problem I just lose out on 1goal difference always it's so frustrating wen u lose so close . If I was thrashed by the good margin it's ok I can't take that but this is weird . Is there something I am doing wrong if there is plz help me out... I am non token buyer so I rely on money to buy better players and exiting cup soon doesn't help....plz give ur ideas and thoughts.
    Last edited by Althaf Yaseen Shibli; 12-15-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Althaf Yaseen Shibli View Post
    I do not understand what to do to get through in cup games here are my cup results from previous seasons

Season 3 home 2-1 away 0-2. Me 24 opponent 29(qualifying round)
    Season 4 home 2-2 away 2-3. Me 29 opponent 35(qualifying round)
    Season 5 home 2-1 away 0-2. Me 38 opponent 37(qualifying round)
    And this my current season
    Season 6 home 1-2 away 1-0. Me 42 opponent 43(preliminary round)

This season home possession 65 -35, shots 26 -13, shots on target 4-6
    Away possession 61-39, shots 20- 15, shots on target 6-5

I play 4-2 mc-3w-1 or 4-3w mc-1-2,4-3w mc-2-1
    Normal mode
    Own half pitch
    Mixed focus
    Force counter attacks ( switch on or off according to game situation sometimes).

I don't know what is the problem I just lose out on 1goal difference always it's so frustrating wen u lose so close . If I was thrashed by the good margin it's ok I can't take that but this is weird . Is there something I am doing wrong if there is plz help me out... I am non token buyer so I rely on money to buy better players and exiting cup soon doesn't help....plz give ur ideas and thoughts.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...tml#post308532

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Famous
    how we should prepare?
    All depend on whether game world offline or not...hehhee

I don't care about the cup, it is only possible for token buyers to win the cup at higher levels (at lower levels, you may have the luck). I believe the teams which are close to each other's level (number of stars) play each other, meaning that it helps to sell all players at the end of the season and replace them with weak players. Then, buy a new team at the first day (5* players or, even better, scout players), start and hope that you opponent is not from a higher level doing the same thing.

I think the cup draw should be changed, only let players from the same level play each other randomly (the current system is unfair since higher level can buy better players).

Getting knocked out of the cup?

Don't fret.
    Just forget.
    Don't regret.

Luck of the draw.

Move on to CL!
    BeckStar likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Dreamer
    I got bad luck this season too, hit someone extremely strong at the first game and got eliminated, despite I took more shots the opposing have 6 players getting a form of 8 including 3defenders and the GK I lost my home game 0:1 (if I scored a goal I win as the first game drawn 2:2). Though luck.

After that the first game in league this season a tanker matchup I won 8:0. Blah.