Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Staggy Stagg
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Stuff watching games

Addicted

Stuff watching games

Good start to the season 3 wins out of 3 for my level 15 team. Lucky to be placed in a league where I am one of the top teams and didn't expect to be able to challenge this season. But guess what, manage to be able to watch my first game (all others in work time) and I lose 4-0 to a team 5 stars average lower than me, even though I had 56-44 possesion and he played with 10 men for part of the game. Don't think I will bother watching games again.
    dave1311 and Celtic like this.

I think like that too but I feel compelled to watch then sometimes wish I hadn't.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 13
    10 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Good start to the season 3 wins out of 3 for my level 15 team. Lucky to be placed in a league where I am one of the top teams and didn't expect to be able to challenge this season. But guess what, manage to be able to watch my first game (all others in work time) and I lose 4-0 to a team 5 stars average lower than me, even though I had 56-44 possesion and he played with 10 men for part of the game. Don't think I will bother watching games again.
    I have the same thing at some moments. There are some big bugs in the game, this is one of them. The only advantage of watching is that you get one morale bonus (but you might lose it by watching as well ).

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yesterday I had a game against a team 1 1/2 star less. I was watcing, the match started with a goal from double corner against me, then an injury of a oppo player (he wasn't there) and then another goal from double corner. I scored one goal but that's only I could do.
    This thing is happening to me 1-3 times/season.
    Today i had a game for the Cup. My oppo, 1 lv above, little better q from me but I noticed that in his games always playing with a asymmetrical formation so I set my team with opposite counters, the other mgr wasn't there and I hit him like a sitting duck.
    His team had so far 3W - 1D in the cup and 3W-2D in his (lv8) league - 4th position.

Stuff watching games-sitting-duck-1.jpg

so, every coin has two sides
    Celtic likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Yes i have the same feeling, when you watch your team perform much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    Yes i have the same feeling, when you watch your team perform much worse.
    I've noticed the same thing, without being too syndical. This season I have played 7, won 2, both of those games i didn't watch, the rest which I lost I have watched.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    thats why i think its by numbers, missed watching 2 games, lost both, lvl 24 lost to a 2 star team