Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cody Allan Taylor

Thread: Not enough time for my second team anymore

Dreamer

Not enough time for my second team anymore

Hi everyone,

I'm sure some of you have noticed that I haven't been around the forums very much recently. I have a new (salary!) job so my free time has dwindled dramatically.

I am willing to give up the facebook account connected to Guide FC to any manager who will take them seriously. They are playing in league 7 in their 8th season. All players are currently signed expect two new young players that don't look they are worth it.

Just took these screenshots:
    Not enough time for my second team anymore-guideteam.jpg

Not enough time for my second team anymore-guidehistory.jpg

Not enough time for my second team anymore-guidetable.jpg

Of course you can see a little more history by going to the topic (see my signature). Will respond to any request for additional screenshots.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Nice team, pity you have to leave it. However, it is good that you want to share it. Is that team still in CL and Cup? It would be good to post info about that competitions too.

Dreamer
    A new manager has volunteered. Will give him 48 hours then will look for another person to take the reigns.

Last season was pretty bad, did not promote, so no CL. Cup we lost in the first round by away goal rule.
    t11_fan likes this.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!