Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Matteo de Clemente
  • 2 Post By Amane Ito

Thread: Agree that this game is fairly random?

Agree that this game is fairly random?

Three red cards, one match. Tackling set on easy. Man marking, yet somehow my two ST and AMC took down their attacking players...

What could I have done differently? I do all I can to not give away free kicks because they are high % scoring. Are my players misbehaving and need timeout? Or is this shenanigans

Agree that this game is fairly random?

Forgot to mention that these were scout players for me. Two straight reds, not a pk, and a double yellow. My quality is 6 points higher...
    Last edited by Chris Floto; 12-16-2014 at 11:01 PM.

I still believe the game is random.

I also have a question: Does the game automatically ends if a team gets more than 4 red cards (like in the real game) or has this never happened before? (if so, this should be an achievement)

Hi,I have never seen a match interrupted for red car overbooking towards a team.
    I only know that if your opponent hasn't enough player to start the match,yout get a 3-0 victory.

I think this is a disvantage,because those team are often illegal and are defeated 7-0,8-0 at least. So when you get only 3-0,you have a worst score than your opponents who have regularly played against that opponent.
    dave1311 likes this.

Dreamer
    It's even a bigger disadvantage if it was a home game as you can't sell tickets and stuff.
    dave1311 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Floto View Post
    Three red cards, one match. Tackling set on easy. Man marking, yet somehow my two ST and AMC took down their attacking players...

What could I have done differently? I do all I can to not give away free kicks because they are high % scoring. Are my players misbehaving and need timeout? Or is this shenanigans
    Pure shenanigans.

I've been for 22 seasons. Arrows, tackling, attack through left or right, all bogus.

Even if you play defence or attack looks pretty much useless.

The game result is mostly decided before it starts (during those 3 minutes, action is being calculated in the server and you just get a simulation that picks small changes every 5 game minutes - substitutions and to check if your formation is valid or invalid).

because the game trolled you unlucky m8 haha

Rookie
    I had the same 2 season back only on the cup 2 red cards in every game I played for 4 games I had to buy players so I don't end up with 10 players and end with 3-0 result never happened again

Is game random? Hm..
    I have 4 teams, wasn't active in the 2nd half of the last seasons - no boosters and skill points added, no 8% BP etc.
    Some of them were left with reserves in 1st team (because I usually rotate team).
    Results:
    Cup won with avg. 4* players (reserves) in 1st team at level 8, same team finished 2nd in league and reached CL 1/4 finals.
    CL won at level 3, key players out of team.
    1/2 CL finals at level 13.