Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: T11 2015 Beta

  1. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    62
    To the testers, could you guys shed light on whether the use of tokens etc would be changed? I am thinking of splashing some cash on tokens in light of the latest holiday offers but I am kinda apprehensive that tokens would diminish in value after the update? Thanks!

  2. #22
    Newbie 100 dinara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    44
    Dear managers,

    We are very glad to see that you are excited about these changes and interested to learn more!

    Please be patient for a little longer it will be worth it!

  3. #23
    Famous kynan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    1,005
    I hope with the new update two things are sorted -

    The maximum cash problem has been sorted so a workable solution is found.

    The number of Tokens a user has is shown in full number count, instead of a 3 digit number (Instead of showing 10.4K Tokens it would show the actual number - 10387 for example)

  4. #24
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I hope with the new update two things are sorted -

    The maximum cash problem has been sorted so a workable solution is found.

    The number of Tokens a user has is shown in full number count, instead of a 3 digit number (Instead of showing 10.4K Tokens it would show the actual number - 10387 for example)
    That is a problem for 0.1% or less of all top 11 users. If you play through facebook, hover over the tokens you have with your mouse and you will see the actual amount you have. You can do the same thing with your cash and attendance.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

    K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

    Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

  5. #25
    Famous kynan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    That is a problem for 0.1% or less of all top 11 users. If you play through facebook, hover over the tokens you have with your mouse and you will see the actual amount you have. You can do the same thing with your cash and attendance.
    Yeah, I know you can hover over it to see them, but when farming it would be easier to have the number easier in view.

  6. #26
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jm View Post
    I don't like the training, i prefer to the old version. In new version skills poin automatically added.
    It's good for power training but I prefer to allocate skill points myself. I have fed this back.


    FC Loella. Server 121. Level 13

    10 League Titles

    2 Champions Leagues
    KFC ROMANBY
    Level 89
    38 League Titles
    7 Champions League
    3 Super League
    9 Cup

  7. #27
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2
    I can't find the setting for orders : auto-subs, penalty taker's, free kick, corner kick, and captain's order. can you help me?

  8. #28
    VIP t11_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,435
    Admin asked me to become beta tester 5-6 weeks ago and requested my basic info. I sent him, but he didn't reply, don't know why...
    Ex top eleven player


  9. #29
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Admin asked me to become beta tester 5-6 weeks ago and requested my basic info. I sent him, but he didn't reply, don't know why...
    You should have been given a link to download the beta version.


    FC Loella. Server 121. Level 13
    10 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    KFC ROMANBY
    Level 89
    38 League Titles
    7 Champions League
    3 Super League
    9 Cup

  10. #30
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    uae.dubai
    Posts
    11
    i can't open the link !!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast