Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kynan

Thread: Bid is not accepted.

Bid is not accepted.

Bid is not accepted.-screenshot_2014-12-29-08-22-55%5B1%5D.jpg

Hi all,

I would like to make an enquiry about this. I have enough tokens and enough budget but why when I try to bid for a player it's show bid is not accepted even though there are enough time left. I manage to take screenshot on time on my mobile.

You win some, you lose some. The best team doesn't always win.

The only thing I can think of is that the time of the auction is out on your phone, so while it shows you have 6 seconds left, in reality the auction has already ended.
    Satria Merah likes this.

Thanks for the reply bro. It make sense. Maybe my mobile phone is few seconds late or even 1-2 minute late. If that's the problem better to change my time on mobile to 1 minute faster.

You win some, you lose some. The best team doesn't always win.

I often find that my mobile is slightly out when watching matches.

I've done it before where my mate has been playing a game on PC/Laptop and I've gone on my phone to support him and his game is ahead of mine. Its not normally by a big distance, sometimes only 10/15 seconds or so, but if you are bidding in the last seconds of a round then those 10 seconds could be what is hurting you.

Sadly I don't think changing the time on your phone will help matters either, it looks more like its a lag with connectivity.