Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Go mad training?

Question Go mad training?

In my first season i won my league 3 rounds until the end.
    Should I just go mad training for the rest of the season to level my guys to the max and disregard game results?
    And what happens in the end of the season? Is there a break or season 2 starts right away?
    What happens to my guys that are 6 stars 25 quality in season 2? Do they all become 5 starts 25?
    Thanks.

Yes, there is no break, new season starts right away and your players will have one star less. That means they are less competitive on higher level, not that they are losing quality (as some might wrong understand).
    If you have expensive 3 or 4 stars players which aren't useful for you, sell them. After season end, almost every player loses on value (expect oldest players) and gets 1 year older. Also next season starts Champions League. There will be groups like in real CL, 4 teams in group, 2 of them will go into knock-out phase.
    Don't do mad training. Besides that, you don't need such powerful team for low levels such lvl1. You could have won level 1 league even with 4* team. There are few useful threads and posts about game, training, players, formations etc. on this forum, (unless some authors removed content) google-search them.
    Next season I suggest you to buy 5* players which have sale price under 600K. That way you can get a lot of excellent players for reasonable money. Always check form of your players, if form is bad (6 or less) then try to change their position and test in friendly, if form doesn't change, sell that player no matter how high quallity he has.
    Good Luck and have fun!
    Ex top eleven player

Why sell my expensive 4* players today? They are good trainers and i have room. If I try to sell them next season wouldn't they appear just as attractive or more to level 1 teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Антон Вайзгай Гусев View Post
    Why sell my expensive 4* players today? They are good trainers and i have room. If I try to sell them next season wouldn't they appear just as attractive or more to level 1 teams?
    Absolutely right.

And yes, train hard now but apply skill points in next season only, and only after you've renewed contracts.

Can I apply points anyway because all my boys are signed to 3 years since I am level 1?

Famous
    You can do so. However, if you use green rest packs to recover conditions and then train the players again, be aware that there is cup match on day 1 & 2 next season in unknown time and you may ensure your players in adequate condition to play this. Besides, in next season, you will participate league, Champion League and Cup. So from day 3, you may need to play 2 games per day (if your team advance to next level in cup after day 2).

For player buy & sell, I think you have time to experiment & learn and need not to be too hurry to change. Actually, you are not easy to sell low quality players of level 1 or 2. There are many exciting fast trainers in Level 1 teams. I will love to keep them longer especially those performs well. Some of them will be good players for many seasons even if there is no special intensive training.

Another general level 1 advice is not to strengthen your team too much. Just strengthen the team enough to win the league/Cup or whatever your goals are. Level 1 is a beautiful game where 3* players start with wages 1-2k, and they are fast trainers. This players should be your backbone over the next few seasons.

It is too easy to fill your squad with 5* close to 6* players, and you will probably win the league and the cup, but the consequences for season 2 is not good. You will be drawn into very hard league, champions league and especially cup. Whereas if your team quality is lower, your draws will be more favourable and with those fast trainers you can improve over the season.

An expensive highly starred player is not automatically the best performer. Stick to your good performers is my advice, and dont improve your team too much. Good luck!
    Celtic likes this.

@Celtic why should he powertrain now?
    Next season this 4* will become 3* and less valuable. Moreover, these players (fast trainers aka nordgens) are quite expensive on low levels. Isn't it better to have next season older (up to 30 years) player which is worth same as that 4* which will be 3*? Do you know how much he need resources and time to get that player up at 5*? That is completly pointless. Low levels need more financial-wise strategy. Grown players are much better choice. Moreover, 5* nordgens for low levels are too much expensive. Would you pay 1M for level 1 nordgen if your start budget is 700K? LOL That is why i sell them, it isn't always easy (waiting for buyer) but pays off for sure.
    Trust me, i've went through these low levels 6 times and i know what i'm talking about and why. Moreover, there is mine guide about takeover of new team from level 1, read it, it could help because there is info how to play at level 1.
    There is also trophy room of mine low level team.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-new-club.html
    Celtic likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Oh you're right!!

I ddn't realize he was talking about going to train the 4 star players!!

Yeah, they'll be 3* and useless. Unless they are very close to 25 or 30 in quality.

If a player is 24.4 24.4 24.2 and between 18 and 25 years old I'll make an effort to push him to 25.0 24.8 25.0 and sell him when season begins. If he's older, you'll just waste green packs.

To powertrain him for his team, not at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast