Thread: Regarding defeat..

Unhappy Regarding defeat..

Hey.. I would like to apologize to moderators if I had used the wrong section to post.. But I was told to come here in order to get help from developers

Regarding defeat..-1469905_899058543451426_406278871750170942_n.jpg

I'm just asking to let me know how does your formula work??
    *My average quality is higher than him..
    Possession goes for me
    He played by 10 players since 25' with this formation (4-4-1)
    *By the way.. my opponent wasn't online and he did not replace the injured ST
    *PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME ITS ABOUT LUCK!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    But I was told to come here in order to get help from developers
    you will not find here any help from the developers, just some opinions or advices from other players of the game.
    This is also a great help.
    Well, from my experience so far, this difference is not enough to give you a sure victory.
    Also very important (as much as quality) it's the formation and orders of the teams.
    I believe that the game is 40% quality - 40% formation/tactics - 20% other stuff.
    Among other stuff is luck or the opposite - bad luck or else troll result, a common expression in this forum.
    A common troll result is when your opponent doesn't watching the game, have an injury and auto-subs are off.
    So it's not just bad luck. It's a kind of a bug in the game and you gonna see it some more times in the future.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazem El Helaly View Post
    Hey.. I would like to apologize to moderators if I had used the wrong section to post.. But I was told to come here in order to get help from developers

*PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME ITS ABOUT LUCK!!
    this game is 90% casuality and 10% tactics... that is the simple explaination

Thanks Nikol, Marco for attention
    @Nikol, Im not high level enough to admit this but I know how I do prepare to my matchs.. I boost all my starting squad's morale, also Im one of the people who believe in formation stability I mean I change the formation rarely
    Since you mentioned the formations I used to play with 3-5-2 like this 3 DC, 1 DMC, 2 MC, 1 AML, 1 AMR, 2 ST and my opponent was playing by classic 4-4-2 with injured ST since 25' so I think I should defeat him easily.
    Nikol, Im interested in your opinion if you don't mind, Btw.. Marco you made me laugh badly =]]]]]]]

3 DC, 1 DMC, 2 MC, 1 AML, 1 AMR, 2 ST
    This formation is good but vulnerable if the oppo have wingers or in 4-4-2 ,with 2 good ML,MR,use red arrows on them and playing with flanks. If so, better use DR-DC-DC-DL. If the oppo is strong, play 4-1DMC-2MC-AML-AMR-ST. It's called in formations section 4-5-1 V.
    Played with def. mentality, zone,no offside, counter, flanks. Another little more def. 4-1-4-1.
    If the oppo has wingers or ML-MR but only 1 ST, you can play with DR-DC-DL and DMC but your (only) DC must have same/better quality and be in form. Then you can use 2 ST with more attacking mentality.
    Just to mention something. Defensive mentality in T11 it's different than real football.
    With 4-5-1V, def. (but better quality team) I had many domination results (more possession-shots,scoring 4,5 goals).
    Another tip. Keep an eye on shots. It's the real process of the match. Not the ball possession.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-03-2015 at 08:39 PM.

Im playing like this for two seasons, I could dominate teams with same quality, I get 3~5 goals at max from friends who have almost double average quality of mine.. I only go for 4-5-1 V in cup/champions rounds when im satisfied with first leg result..
    Regarding defeat..-1.jpg
    Still interested in your tips

The more you care, the less you win.

This is little about tactics.

I 'm not an expert in formations but I can tell few things from my experience.
    I 'm using defenders with double position. DL-DC, DR-DC, DMC-DC.
    With that way, if I see that my oppo using wingers I set my DL, DR in the wings with blue arrows.
    Also MR and ML of my oppo with red arrows and set flanks, acting like wingers.
    If my oppo has two STs, I put my DMC/DC in DC pos. to help my other DC.
    I 'm starting with def.mentality and counters and waiting (30 min) to see the shots. If I have more ball possession and shots, it's a matter of time when I 'll score. If my oppo has no DMC (or DML-R) I 'm using long passes.
    I have a good team but I don't care much about high scores (well a 5-0 with an extra booster is welcome of course ).
    If not, then I 'm changing the formation to attack + whole pitch, maybe offside if my defenders are better (in M&P skills) from oppo STs, no counters.
    The last seasons my wingers are very good so I prefer to play with them. If someone is in good form while the other isn't, I set right or left flank.
    I also believe that red arrows on STs is too much (but I 'm not sure about it).
    There are some trolling games like yours with an injury. In many of them, whatever I do, seems hopeless.
    Many members of the forum believe that tactics or watching the match doesn't make a difference. I 'm not agree with that, especially if there are teams with close quality.
    If I had a team with 7*-8* players, I would set up my team with a 4-4-2 or a 4-5-1V and I would log in the end of the season just to take my cup.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-04-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks for sharing tips/experience