Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kynan

Thread: As I approach level 25

As I approach level 25

This is my current team and account amounts.

In this situation what would you do for the next season?

The players I have are all under 23 year old and will be more than strong enough to get me promoted at least once more, if not twice more. Plenty of Tokens to bring new players in if needed, plenty of packs to train or heal if needed.

I see all the time people going all out to build the strongest team possible, yet I keep going with a squad I deem is enough to be competitive. I don't have a chance of the title this season (I have a user with a full 8* team who has gone all out for it this year), but in the 23 seasons I've done so far I hold 19 league wins and 2 runners up - so I'm doing more than enough to keep my interest going.

I've consistently started each new season with more tokens than I started the last. I've never parted with cash for tokens, although do farm and have completed offers for tokens in the past. This last season I used 43 Tokens bringing in 13 new players - however it took me 2 and a half days to farm those 43 tokens back.

I could in theory get a total squad of 9* players next season, or I could keep it as it is and keep saving Tokens. The same goal of getting promoted and challenging each season will still be met - so is it really worth using the tokens and packs, when they can be saved for a later date?

How would you proceed?
    t11_fan likes this.

I am level 23. Could give you my humble opinion, but I want to know first a couple of things: Is this the highest level on your server? What is your transfer market like, is it easy to buy 5 star players ot difficult or maybe you don't have 5 star players at all on the market? For how long have you been farming to get to that almost 11 000 tokens?

Its not the highest level on my server. I'm up against level 27 and 28 teams in the cup, while I can get players from level 30 teams occasionally on my negotiation lists. I am assuming that I have a fair few levels left to go until I hit the top.

Transfer market wise its great. Lots of 5 star players on it, quite a lot of young ones too. As I said before all my team are under 23 (actually I think I have 1 player older, but as a rule they are all young). The downside to that is it does take a while to sell players unless I decide to just sack them.

I've been farming on and off basically since I started playing the game. If I want to push it I can get around 50 tokens a day with very little effort. I normally "top up" my account with about 20 tokens farming in an evening while doing other things. Time wise its not costing me anything as I do it while doing other things online in my down time.

Apprentice
    I like your team...

So, it means that it will get harder for you when you reach higher levels, which makes me think that you still have a fair amount of weak teams in your league. So you will need those tokens more later on, because I'm at the highest level now and there is only one group of level 23 teams on my server, consisting of 14 teams. And all of those teams are buying tokens heavily. Almost all of them consist of full scout squads and even several of them have squads of 7 and 8 star players. My team has an average Q just under the 5 to 6 star border and It's the weakest in the group. So my advice would be to keep the better portion of those tokens that you've stockpiled for later and concentrate on buying young players, who are easy to sell later, because you should heve in mind that the higher you go levelwise the harder it gets to sell players and money is becoming even more of a problem. So if you ask me, buy young 5 star players from the market and power train the best performers of them as much as you can. Be sure to quickly get rid of bad performing players at the beginnig of the season. Don't buy scouts for now if you have enough young 5 star players on the market, cause it will be cheaper to buy them and power train them to scout than to buy some lazy old players from the scout list for 50 tokens each.

How do you farm? I'm new to this game just reached Level 2 so hope to have a good start. My first year I didn't buy any tokens and got to a mediocre 7th place, 2nd year tried spending a small amount and bought 200 tokens, now I'm currently on top of the league but I realize each level you go your players drop 1 star?

Quote Originally Posted by danny.hsiang View Post
    How do you farm? I'm new to this game just reached Level 2 so hope to have a good start. My first year I didn't buy any tokens and got to a mediocre 7th place, 2nd year tried spending a small amount and bought 200 tokens, now I'm currently on top of the league but I realize each level you go your players drop 1 star?
    I think if u start buying tokens u will find ur self wasting ur money and ur time and the challenging side of the game, i've never bough any token but i'm still win triple (c.l and cup and league) almost every season ... it's not about money money money (jesy.j) loool it's about ur brain and strategy and find the wholes in the game engine not ur pocket body ....

peace

I agree, it will be more challenging if I find a way to farm, is it by installing apps on the free token section?

Stupid question from me*) How do you find which server you are on and what other teams are on it?

Well, once you find out you can't win anymore, tank and wait for the 8* player teams to go away.

There's nothing else to do or to discover in the game for you.

Anyway one day you'll have to spend your tokens somehow or else you won't ever enjoy them at all.
    Last edited by Celtic; 01-10-2015 at 02:36 PM.