Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Shadow Striker

Thread: My current squad

My current squad

Hello guys.I'm new to Top Eleven and after 4 days I don't know what should I do with my team.Before the end of season seven of my players announced their retirement.Now my team only consist of:
    One GK
    Four DC
    Two DL
    One DR/DMR
    One DML/DMC
    Two MC
    One AMC/AMR
    And two ST
    Now I can't even choose a formation for my team and I spent all of my tokens for buying jerseys and a DML/DMC player.Please help me guys.
    Mohammad likes this.

Apprentice
    change team or skip this seasson

Welcome,
    please post screenshot of your squad to make our job easier. What is your budget and nubmer of tokens? Which level are you now, 1 or 2?
    Ex top eleven player

Well you can play 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow diamond or 3n-2w-2n-1-2 OR do as besssss said

I'm currently a lvl 2 manager with 0 token and 3.84m budget

Your budget is very good for level 2. You could strenghten your team easly when you get tokens, this is enough to buy 5-7 5* players. (* means stars) You can use 451V at this moment, later it depens on which players you buy. Read tutorials about this game, they could help.
    Ex top eleven player

Famous
    In my opinion, the primary concern of your team now is lacking attacking players. I suggest your priority is adding at least one striker and one central midfielder. Then according to preference on formation, you may need to add some wingers or attacking midfielders.

There are many options for formation. And you need not always arrange a symmetric one.

Thanks for your replies