Thread: Frustrating

Frustrating

coming towards the end of a season in level 5.. Get to the bottom 4 in both cups.. Top of the table with a few games to go.. The opposition don't even watch there game yet I get smacked both home and away games against teams equal in quality or less quality.. How's that reasonable?? Any experts got opinions or advice.. Cheers

Hi and welcome to the forum.
    First, as well as in real life football, you can't win every game here. Long unbeaten or winning streak is possible, but not endless.
    To be able to help you, for beginning we need to see screenshots of your team, tacics, detail info about matches you lost (statistic, formations used, players rating). We will try to detect where is problem, where you made mistakes or were you trolled by game etc.
    Ex top eleven player

I understand I can't win every game... But as I mentioned.. Crucial games opponents don't even watch. Therefore no team tactics against me yet I get wiped..your welcome to look into my team and tactics through my last couple of losses

First of all, be careful with the use of the word "experts", none of us are experts.

secondly, being present will not guarantee you the win, it's down to the team, the possession bonus is there to give your team a boost.
    Maybe you got the tactics wrong or he got his right? maybe your team just didn't perform?

Upsets do happen. He could of easily man marked, defended and countered your team using your own tactics against you.

Show us your result, formations and ratings and also your instructions/team line up.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Birch View Post
    I understand I can't win every game... But as I mentioned.. Crucial games opponents don't even watch. Therefore no team tactics against me yet I get wiped..your welcome to look into my team and tactics through my last couple of losses
    I don't know about everyone, but crucial games are exactly the games I don't watch nowadays. I only watch matches against weaker teams and skip matches against the stronger teams, I have the idea it gives me some advantage. Especially if the stronger teams do watch those games.