Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Hall of fame topscorer forum

Hall of fame topscorer forum

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    This is the true legend...Not the crap of BAL OF TAK....he trained his player with personal trainer...
    Are you jealous? Btw i dont use personal trainer, never did lol. So you speak crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Fc bal op t dak; 01-10-2015 at 07:34 PM.

This is the true legend...Not the crap of BAL OF TAK....he trained his player with personal trainer...
    If you haven't forgotten M Pavan was also a 9* player during the early seasons of his career, It's old age and losing a star every season has made him decline this far to a 1* player.
    Fc bal op t dak likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Mine was 509.

This was the original topic but ppturano went inactive on forums.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...alscorers.html
    Please have you a screenshot of it i cant find Any picture And THE link dont open on iPhone 😞 kind regards thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    Please have you a screenshot of it i cant find Any picture And THE link dont open on iPhone 😞 kind regards thanks

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...tml#post279041
    Fc bal op t dak likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Are you jealous? Btw i dont use personal trainer, never did lol. So you speak crap

Haha.......9 stars on 29 years old without personal trainer...You re speaking crap bro...)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Haha.......9 stars on 29 years old without personal trainer...You re speaking crap bro...)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    I train everytime everywhere i can, each 10 minuts. Hes now max 9*, so hes legend again tommorow at age of 30 year 😊

I train everytime everywhere i can, each 10 minuts. Hes now max 9*, so hes legend again tommorow at age of 30 year 😊

You have first 11 9 stars...Or you re a big donnater or you re hiding something,like hack...I have big experience,so Im not gonna be fooled by you... A player after 23-24 he grows slower...You re player is full 9 stars...You liar...Why are you proud with your team,since you have a hack????????Its hilarious...

You have first 11 9 stars...Or you re a big donnater or you re hiding something,like hack...I have big experience,so Im not gonna be fooled by you... A player after 23-24 he grows slower...You re player is full 9 stars...You liar...Why are you proud with your team,since you have a hack????????Its hilarious...
    Please if there excist a hack tell it me. I never was able to found one it all are only spam when you Search it you must Pay or get only spam on youre pc

Hall of fame topscorer forum

[QUOTE=Fc bal op t dak;314924]Please if there excist a hack tell it me. I never was able to found one it all are only spam when you Search it you must Pay or get only spam on youre pc. Btw slower progness is 18-21 then 22-26 then 27-32 And 32-till retirement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast