Thread: lose afew games in Champions league

lose afew games in Champions league

why i keep lose my champion leagues games in afew season. my keep lose to the opponent which is lower rating than me alot... my players morale and condition always top.

is this the bug of top 11?

please advice me.... because it's make me boring of top 11 already.

maybe you are using illegal formation , or no bonus and morale for your players , can you post any screenshot of your players
    (*_*)

why i keep winning my champion leagues games in a few season. my keep winning to the opponent which is lower rating than me alot... my players morale and condition always top.

is this the bug of top 11?

please advice me.... because it's make me boring of top 11 already.

i had using the formation like 4-5-1 V o 3-1-4-2. this not a ilegal formation, correct? i always put bonus for squad for every matches that i will have.

Quote Originally Posted by bong View Post
    i had using the formation like 4-5-1 V o 3-1-4-2. this not a ilegal formation, correct? i always put bonus for squad for every matches that i will have.
    the formations are ok, of course it depends how the opponent plays. the only explanation i can give you from my experience is that normally the cl is more difficult to win comparing the league. in the league many teams are abandoned but in cl most of the teams especially after the group stage have active managers. so even if you have higher quality it's not sometimes enough to win.

my oponent is using 4-1-2-1-2. the formation i used can beat them very well, correct?

i always lose the games when in stage which my opponent rating lower than me at least 5 to 10 points

i had facing this situation for 4 season already same style losing... 1 shot on target direct get score my goals..... >.<

There's much more than quality or formation in Football. If you check out the quality, you need to proof quality of each player/position.
    Also you should remember the tactics.