Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Your player for life

Red face Your player for life

I have a stupid dream of carrying 1 guy from the beginning to the end on my team. Name him after myself perhaps
    So what guy should i choose?
    It seems certain that I must start with an 18 yo guy=)))
    But what else would you suggest? Surely many people have done it-)

Apprentice
    Why would you want to do this?

Because i am nuts-)

It isn't impossible if you have enough red and green packs. I would suggest nordgen 5* ST. Look at hall of fame thread, there some managers showed their long term ST's and their statistics (over 300 matches and goals)
    Ex top eleven player

If it was at the start of level 1 then it should be 18 yo 24Q with FK SA early in season 1 for the best case scenario?=)

Yes, or with corner SA, but that player should be very expensive (over 700K). I think it isn't cost-effective strategy for low levels, wouldn't do that, but that's just me.
    Ex top eleven player

Rookie
    I think the record to keep one player is 16 seasons, to take the same player from lvl 1 to lvl 16 will cost you thousands of tokens, even if it is a very good and fast trainer.
    Instead you can rename a new player every 3 season to have your name, that would only cost you 5 tokens

Sven,
    You have 28 days to get 5 levels. 1 level is 15 points. So thats 75 points in a season? Just from regular training and games you are bound to get about 45. So you need extra 30 in a season to level him properly. That is like 30 greens or 1 green a day for a fast trainer? Sure some for extra injuries. But thousands? Where am I wrong?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A striker is the best option, because usually strikers are MOTM too so more skill points but you can't have it for more then 16 seasons. Is not impossible but is very hard, after 28+ will be hard to keep him at a high level, maybe personal trainer but a lot of tokens.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Антон Вайзгай Гусев View Post
    Sven,
    You have 28 days to get 5 levels. 1 level is 15 points. So thats 75 points in a season? Just from regular training and games you are bound to get about 45. So you need extra 30 in a season to level him properly. That is like 30 greens or 1 green a day for a fast trainer? Sure some for extra injuries. But thousands? Where am I wrong?
    the older they get the slower they train.
    18-22 they have no problem to keep up with your team but after that they train much slower and when they hit 26 they are done.
    You can buy a cheap 28 year old 5 star player, great for replacing a injured players, but next season he will be 4 star, season after that 3 star.

After 26 you need to spend at least 200 tokens per season on personal trainer just to keep the player at lvl 5.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast