Thread: Amazing .. can't quiet believe this actually happened ..

Rookie

Amazing .. can't quiet believe this actually happened ..

I swore blind that last season would be my last season and i would walk away from the game but i decided i'd give transfer day a go today and see how i fared and whether or not i'd give it one more season.

I put in a bid for a player and had two others lined up as well so i thought i'd stick in two early bids because the player i was about to buy would have meant i couldn't afford the other two - i thought at least if i clicked on both of them, i'd be in the auctions and could go in to the red before i sold off the players they were replacing.

ANNYWAY, I did just that and both auctions were at least an hour away from finishing. Just logged in having completely forgotten about both auctions to find i WON both of them on a single token each

Level 16 and won two auctions i wasn't even present for on single tokens. amazing

It can happen during low traffic or early in Day 1. Experienced it myself a lot of time.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Yeah it's great when that happens.

Rookie
    It actually happened a third time last night as well. Put in a single token bid for a defender in an auction with two and a half hours left, went to bed and when i woke up this morning I got the notification that i'd won the auction

In my server that can happen between 12-2 pm GMT+8 and 2-4AM GMT +8, low traffic, for x4 or x9 Q players. I would be surprised if it happens anytime other than those periods.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    went for the big one last night - put in FIVE bids for five separate players and amazingly, got them ALL. As i'm on Level 16, there was the small matter of it leaving me $132 million in the red though