Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Why is my team so bad this season?

Rookie

Why is my team so bad this season?

I don't get my team perform so very bad this season.
    Last game i got two 4 and two 5 rating, not even the season i tanked and use my goalie as striker and my striker as goalies did they get that bad rating. Sometimes i did see a 5 rating when i did that but never a 4 before and now i have two 4 in this game

Why is my team so bad this season?-bad.jpg

My 5* goalie have rating 5-7-6-5-7
    My 3* got 8-7-8
    My really good DMC have rating 6-5-5-5-6 this season, he have always performed good before. He is 22 years old now so he can't be too old.
    My really good striker that avg more then one goal per match last season have not even done 1 goal in 8 games this season.

Why is my team so bad this season?-form.jpg

I really don't understand what is going on my team is worth 95.7 mil 2nd highest value team in my league is worth 69.9 and btw that team is last

I have only 2 wins this season, one in league and one in CL i lose because my players perform so extremely bad, what is wrong and how can i fix it?

Thanks for any help.

Rookie
    Guys don't be shy, give me some advice please

Last season my good striker, he did 28 goals, 14 assist and had avg rating 8.1 he won goal, assist and highest avg rating in my league.
    This season after 8 games he have 0 goals, 2 assist and avg rating 7.

Only thing i have done with my team is sell one striker that was on the bench, he played maybe 3-4 games from the start. And i have bought one DC, one AML and one ST, they are all suppose to be very good and are worth around 10 mil each.

This make no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    Guys don't be shy, give me some advice please

Last season my good striker, he did 28 goals, 14 assist and had avg rating 8.1 he won goal, assist and highest avg rating in my league.
    This season after 8 games he have 0 goals, 2 assist and avg rating 7.

Only thing i have done with my team is sell one striker that was on the bench, he played maybe 3-4 games from the start. And i have bought one DC, one AML and one ST, they are all suppose to be very good and are worth around 10 mil each.

This make no sense.
    Because you simply have poor performerers.Players constantly getting 4-5-6 have to be replaced as soon as possible. Also you have a lot of 4* players,dont expect them to beat every good team.

@Sven My God! Your team has more problems than mine Clermont...
    @Crister Yes, poor performances is problem, but this is too much when whole team has bad ratings, so should he sell and buy completly new players? Some will say yes, but who can guarantee for new players form?
    Maybe I'm wrong, but this stinks like some programmers conspiracy, like they are trying to force us to spend more and more tokens.

My Clermont has big problems with form (a lot of recently bought players are crap), but if I were you, I think I would farm/tank this season and then take over new team (from lvl1) at the beginning of the next season. I wouldn't have will to change complete team.
    Ex top eleven player

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    I don't get my team perform so very bad this season.
    Last game i got two 4 and two 5 rating, not even the season i tanked and use my goalie as striker and my striker as goalies did they get that bad rating. Sometimes i did see a 5 rating when i did that but never a 4 before and now i have two 4 in this game

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bad.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	36015

My 5* goalie have rating 5-7-6-5-7
    My 3* got 8-7-8
    My really good DMC have rating 6-5-5-5-6 this season, he have always performed good before. He is 22 years old now so he can't be too old.
    My really good striker that avg more then one goal per match last season have not even done 1 goal in 8 games this season.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	form.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	36016

I really don't understand what is going on my team is worth 95.7 mil 2nd highest value team in my league is worth 69.9 and btw that team is last

I have only 2 wins this season, one in league and one in CL i lose because my players perform so extremely bad, what is wrong and how can i fix it?

Thanks for any help.
    I would help you but there aren´t enough informations about your team. Do you spend premium? If yes, since? Do you have extended the contracts? Is morality good? Then your formation isn´t pretty good. How are your settings? ---> a lot depends on settings... etc...

And where you´re come from? I have a german group for help about tactics etc...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Crister View Post
    Because you simply have poor performerers.Players constantly getting 4-5-6 have to be replaced as soon as possible. Also you have a lot of 4* players,dont expect them to beat every good team.
    I have never had that before, they have always performed good, even my DMC and MC have had avg close to 8 It was very rare for them to get a 6 now it is just as rare for them to get a 7.
    And oldest player is only 25 so it can't be that they are getting too old.
    If i bought a new player and he perform bad i would understand that and sell him but my players have always performed good, last season i i won both league and CL, in CL i beat one guy that had 22 scouts in his team! and i beat him easy.
    t11_fan likes this.

Dreamer
    Anyone who got below 6 for 3 matchs in a row are pretty much unusable. They are ticking bombs that will give you 5 or even 3 sooner or later, if you don't remove them from your starting lineup...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    I would help you but there aren´t enough informations about your team. Do you spend premium? If yes, since? Do you have extended the contracts? Is morality good? Then your formation isn´t pretty good. How are your settings? ---> a lot depends on settings... etc...

And where you´re come from? I have a german group for help about tactics etc...
    What do you mean with spend premiums? buy tokens? no i don't.
    All contract but one are extended, i plan to sell that guy soon, morality is always superb and condition is always 90%+
    3-5-2V and 4-5-1V is my standard formations, have played that since season 1.

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html
    There it say I'm suppose to play 3-5-2V against 4-5-1 flat so i started with that but after 27 min he had 0-2 so i change to 4-5-1V to cover his flanks, it was flanks that did both goals. i played like that to around 70 min then i change my DMC for another striker.

Settings
    Why is my team so bad this season?-stats.jpg

Last game i used long passing to get passed his midfield.

SOrry no German, I'm Swedish
    Last edited by Sven Spel; 01-17-2015 at 12:52 PM.
    Enrico Habiger likes this.

That isn't isolated case, yesteday ny 6 players got 5 rating and 2 of them got 6. I played against 2* team, his formation 442, mine 432w1, later I pushed fullbacks on WDM but couldn't equalise, lost 4-2.
    I think that game is way worse this season than last one, I believe sth has changed when soo much managers have such problems. I'm sure no one of us faced such high rate of bad ratings in our t11 career.
    Sven Spel likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

I had similar problems too...
    Last season i bought a MC scout with playmaker ability who should have been awesome yet every game was 5's then 4's then other players who had been performing started hitting 5's and 4's too... i ended up having to sell the MC whom i had paid real money for... crazy!
    My team had a terrible start despite being the highest rated team in league and only just qualified for champions league on the last day of the season.

This season i have added 3 new scouts to my team and again they are not performing.. am being beaten by and drawing with teams 5-15 stars below me.. they have no scouts no special abilities low stars and the managers dont even watch the games whereas i am always there to adjust my tactics if things aren't going well... almost all my team are scout players and my tactics worked fine before with 7 leagues in a row and 3 champions leagues and a cup too.

Anyways its driving me crazy so am not going to be investing in any more tokens in future as something appears to be broken here.... Scouts shouldn't be worse than regular players! Yet this poor form from these players is affecting my results very badly!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast