Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: waiting for the season to end to sign players..

waiting for the season to end to sign players..

i have full squad 22 players. i have bought GK and he is unsigned for now.

If i dont sign him until the end of the season ( i know i have 7 days to sign him ) and sign the first contract after the start of the new season, will the contract be on 3 or 2 years? I think on 3 cause its a first contract, no matter i purchased him this season?

thanks

If you want to keep player, extend contract next season.
    If you want to sell him, do it before end of season.

i asked if the contract will be 2 or 3 years...

It should be 3 years, although some managers said they could extend only for 2 years. That is, i think, for older players which are near retirement age.

Pretty sure it would be 2 years.
    The ones that got contract that expires next season and u sign them on the begining of the season they usually get 2years, kinda same situation.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    It should be 3 years, although some managers said they could extend only for 2 years. That is, i think, for older players which are near retirement age.
    When you assign first two days before competition start he sign for 2 year after day 3 he sign for 3 years after competition schedule is start
    jacks and t11_fan like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorph View Post
    i have full squad 22 players. i have bought GK and he is unsigned for now.

If i dont sign him until the end of the season ( i know i have 7 days to sign him ) and sign the first contract after the start of the new season, will the contract be on 3 or 2 years? I think on 3 cause its a first contract, no matter i purchased him this season?

thanks
    Since he is newly recruited and unsigned at present his contract should of 3 years... You get contract of 2 years for those players that are playing for you team and for whom a question mark is shown before their contract...

Whatever, I have never extended contract 2 or more times. I mean, after I sign 1st 3 years contract with some player, after 1st extension he won't sign his 2nd for sure because his rating will fall by then....

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Since he is newly recruited and unsigned at present his contract should of 3 years... You get contract of 2 years for those players that are playing for you team and for whom a question mark is shown before their contract...
    yes i think so too, but wanted to make sure. Anyway i will try and post what i got.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I don't know but I expect it will be 2.

This 7 day is not an optional signing date, its an extension because your squad is full. Imo, when you sign him he will be signed as if it took place on the day you bought him which is what would have happened if you had space.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast