Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: no watch & earn videos for ages

no watch & earn videos for ages

ive noticed that there have not been any watch & earn videos for tokens for a couple of weeks. are top eleven trying to force us to buy tokens or sign up to silly offers we dont need to obtain some. it seems to that the players who want to play fair and not splash the cash are being forced out by the organisers.

Yes, you aren't wrong, there are no videos available during day and they are forcing us to spend more tokens.
    Ex top eleven player

I have noticed this too, but in my experience it does come in cycles.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Never works for me anyway.....just says 'oops this content is not available at the moment, please try again later' and it never is. I use Chrome although I don't think this makes a difference.

They come and go - the last 1T video on Fb I got was last week.

Atm I have videos available on fb for boosters, on T11 for partial T and I even watched a few booster ones on phone earlier, they're becoming more frequent but still rare.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I believe that Nordeus is earning also from bonus videos because those companies paying for advertising. I don't know if it's more, less or the same value with the prices we buy T or packs.
    All the companies prefer to use their budget in Christmas/Holidays period because the consuming is bigger and more people spending more free (internet) time. This period I gathered lot of T and packs but as I suspected, now this is a "dry" advertising season. I believe that after 2-3 weeks, things gonna be better - but not as Holidays period.
    t11_fan likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Jennings View Post
    Never works for me anyway.....just says 'oops this content is not available at the moment, please try again later' and it never is. I use Chrome although I don't think this makes a difference.
    That's all that seems to be happening at the moment, unless you sign on just after midnight UK time. There seems to be about an hours window if you go on the official top eleven site where you can watch video's via your phone (on Matony offers).

It has been capped however on Matony so the most you can farm per day now is 50 tokens - although after about an hour / an hour and a half you get the "oops this content is not available at the moment" notice again so its very hard to hit the 50 tokens limit.

Videos for packs have all but gone via Facebook and on phone. Lucky if you can get 3 or 4 all day now. Its definitely tightened up.