Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Top eleven making me sick....... Injury day in day out and its my key players..

Use of hard attack, hard tackling or whole pitch has no effect on injury proneness. It is totally random.
    Sully likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Use of hard attack, hard tackling or whole pitch has no effect on injury proneness
    I 'm not sure that any of those things I suggest are really making a difference in injuries thing but if a team has so many injuries must consider some things for precaution. I suppose that everything "hard" is giving you some advantage but you must loose from something else. Whole pitch pressure for example, decrease quickly the condition of the players and this can cause more easy injuries.
    adamaiti likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Today I got 6 injury in 2 games, 3 each, almost crippled. All of them are 3~5 days injuries.

If not for the CL I won't have used reds but these injuries already cost me the home game losing 2:3 because the game autosubs bad form players out, I conceded nearly all the goals a few minutes after those auto sub.

The CL game today is the biggest troll for me on this season yet
    nikolgiorgos and Gert Funck like this.

Today I got 6 injury in 2 games, 3 each, almost crippled.

really ? 4 is my record so far.
    Abandoned teams ?

Pro
    I spend over 120 red packs this season already on injuries. Healed 2 the normal way and have 1 injured left right now. Last season almost 0 injuries. I think I had 4 or so over the whole season. The thing is that if the injuries start to follow up rapidly you are going to get hit by the injury storm. Had 3 seasons already where I was completely out of red packs and had 1 point where I couldn't play a normal formation (4 mc injured and no way to heal).

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

really ? 4 is my record so far.
    Abandoned teams ?
    On the first game against a tanking team (illegal formation at 2 defender) I won 6:0, but 3 players injured.
    Athough two are key players I healed none of them for the next CL game as the subs I can use are fine, as expected those subs actually performed well in the next game.

In the CL game the highest quality player (MC) in my team injured at 9'.
    My strongest DMC injured, he is among the best in my team despite only at 4*. He is vital because the other DMC I have is on slump. I will have to use MC or DC player for this position if he is unable to play.
    An opponent AMC took two yellow cards for a red. Although I dominated the pitch (chance creation 45:30) he have two DCs rated 9, I was only able to score on a penalty and a corner kick. My defense became critically flawed due to two key players down and their subs proved inadequate. One DC also injured but this time I have a good player for sub. Result 2:3.

The chances are against me in the first place as the opposing team is 6q higher than me, hope the away game don't troll me to.

Since the start of this current season I have had nothing but injuries and it's annoying the hell out of me yet again I have 4 players out with lengthy injury spells, I am getting at least 1 a day and have had in the region of 20 injuries since this season started. I barely train them my facilities are all level 6 and above and I don't play hard attacking football. I just don't get how this game works, sometimes I think it is deliberately trying to screw me. I've had 6 injuries and 3 red cards in the last 5 days alone this game is really pushing my buttons.
    Last edited by Brett Marriott; 01-30-2015 at 06:22 PM.

and also it's unrealistic. In real football there are no such injuries. One or two or three injuries in every game ???

Well, I prefer to have some more realistic simulation of injuries than some cool graphics.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Marriott View Post
    I just don't get how this game works, sometimes I think it is deliberately trying to screw me. I've had 6 injuries and 3 red cards in the last 5 days alone this game is really pushing my buttons.
    Defenitely there is no or at least not enough will at Nordeus to make this game as realistic as possible.

It more and more seems this game works only to give Nordeus the maximum of profit. They seem to not care about customers, unless it is for money. The game is already heavily overpriced, but they want more! They seem to even want more from those who already do pay buying tokens. It must be pure greed.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is algorithms that determine your willingness to pay and allocate more injuries to you if it is higher. You can make your own test just NOW and compare iPhone Tokens and Facebook Tokens earned through affiliates/actions. There is a huge difference in amount of Tokens to be earned for the same action for either using your iPhone or your Facebook. Check it! You will be surprised. Different channel different benefits for the same Money.

Dreamer
    Blah, 2 more injuries when I was not able to watch and autosub bad form player again, lost 2:0 and I'm out of the CL.
    The MC sub got a 4, I'd rather have the game not sub him in for me.

3 days 5 matchs 8 injuries, 4 in CL against the same team. Biggest troll CL matchup ever.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast