Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Masters League IInd Edition -server 57-

Sorry for the late response, if you have any places left i would want to start with a new team and new facebook after the start of the next season if it's possible
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
    Sorry for the late response, if you have any places left i would want to start with a new team and new facebook after the start of the next season if it's possible
    Ok, you will go to South
    Send friend request to this account after create FB account and remember, don't start playing T11 till I send you the gift

https://www.facebook.com/cristiano.dominicano

Silly noob questions but:

A. How does all this work?
    B. How does one know which server they are in?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post

You start a new account and get invited into the game by Kris !!

nice too see another USA member btw

Hi

simply, you create a FB account, then, I sent you a gift, and you will start playing T11 in my server if you accept it
    now we are aprox 15 players doing a league, and as you can read we start this weekend the new edition.

You can know the server opening T11 and then you go to command prompt, and writte the word netstat, will appaer a line with the word -h88 and a 1935 in the end as you can see in this tutorial I writted:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...me-server.html

wanna join?

I'm game. I can use another competition as this one team can only fill so much time. I am stuck on android for now as I won't have a workable PC til Monday or Tuesday......this pile of garbage won't open the game (The circle just goes round and round)

So you self impose additional rules on transfers, tokens, etc? Is the whole rule set on the 1st page? How do you keep track with teams randomly put in leagues?

I'm game. I can use another competition as this one team can only fill so much time. I am stuck on android for now as I won't have a workable PC til Monday or Tuesday......this pile of garbage won't open the game (The circle just goes round and round)

So you self impose additional rules on transfers, tokens, etc? Is the whole rule set on the 1st page? How do you keep track with teams randomly put in leagues?
    Yea, we have rules, that are now 90% writted in the1st page of this thread, but tomorrow I will do the "final version".
    We do usually 2 leagues, with 8-9 teams in every league, simply, when you create the account, and the team before day 3, you have to have only as friends the teams that will stay in your group as a facebook friends. Then, in the 3rd day, the game will create the league groups, and will put your team, with your facebook friends.
    Then we have a general chat, and as we have limits in the Quality of our players, and basically 2 transfer windows, all is easy to control.

I think we will have spare profile if someone gets in after league start.
    If some rules change, Khris will post them or edit 1st page post.
    So far we didn't have any "competition" problems with other teams, we call them outsiders.
    Ex top eleven player

I'm gonna do a "writted option" of 3 groups... in 1st page.. tomorrow is decided the definitive groups system and rules of green boosters...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yea, we have rules, that are now 90% writted in the1st page of this thread, but tomorrow I will do the "final version".
    We do usually 2 leagues, with 8-9 teams in every league, simply, when you create the account, and the team before day 3, you have to have only as friends the teams that will stay in your group as a facebook friends. Then, in the 3rd day, the game will create the league groups, and will put your team, with your facebook friends.
    Then we have a general chat, and as we have limits in the Quality of our players, and basically 2 transfer windows, all is easy to control.
    New facebook = chelseausa11@gmail.com
    khris likes this.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast