Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: No longer receiving skill points for training....

No longer receiving skill points for training....

Hi all

Has anyone had this problem lately? I haven't received any skill points for training for about a month.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by domnal View Post
    Hi all

Has anyone had this problem lately? I haven't received any skill points for training for about a month.
    Can you show some screenshots? I´d help you if I know exactly what you mean.

Because as the last person that asked that, you have the training in mode Rest.

You have to select the training inetensity. If you push the green line in the right of every player age, you can select individually, and too theres a place that say "Set team intensity" you can select rest, normal or hard training, this last waste the double of condition.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Because as the last person that asked that, you have the training in mode Rest.

You have to select the training inetensity. If you push the green line in the right of every player age, you can select individually, and too theres a place that say "Set team intensity" you can select rest, normal or hard training, this last waste the double of condition.
    Thanks Khris - yes, it was set to rest by default - it appears so, but when I set to normal and confirm, I think it goes back to rest again. For each individual player, it was set to normal....Wonder if I should set them all to hard? I am level 10, and I just assumed it was more difficult to earn skill points at this level, but a friend on level 12 was saying he still gets skill points for training. Thanks for all the help! I'll keep messing about with it...

Quote Originally Posted by domnal View Post
    Thanks Khris - yes, it was set to rest by default - it appears so, but when I set to normal and confirm, I think it goes back to rest again. For each individual player, it was set to normal....Wonder if I should set them all to hard? I am level 10, and I just assumed it was more difficult to earn skill points at this level, but a friend on level 12 was saying he still gets skill points for training. Thanks for all the help! I'll keep messing about with it...
    Thats what I call rebel bars lol if that happen, I just can suggest you to contact support, because is not normal if the training intensity change alone...
    Good luck!