Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sincity

Thread: Question about Vietnamese managers

Question about Vietnamese managers

On the top of my server there are only Vietnamese managers. They have squads full of 8 and 9 star players. I am just curious is it the same on your servers, guys? Cause I find it strange that there are so many Vietnamese managers who are buying tokens heavily on my server, that's why I'm asking you.
    AzzurrixxxTifosi likes this.

I'm curious why do I have to play on same servers where 80-90% of managers are from Indonesia, Malaysya, Vietnam or Thailand when I'm from Europe? Couldn't I get some "European" server? I'm not only one and this isn't only on one, but on all my teams.
    This game should have regional servers so that they can play against eachother on their own server. If real world football has regional leagues, then t11 should have regional servers too.
    Ex top eleven player

This was not the question, t11_fan. I like playing vs Asian managers, but the Vietnamese are always the ones with 8-9 star squads. So I was wondering if that's the case on other servers also

What about playing in a league full of Thais?

No one knows how to read those names.

A lot of mine were Turks until I quit and start again
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

You are all offtopic guys

It isn't same, and has nothing with servers but country from where you come. Token/money rate is different from country to country.
    Sorry for offtopic, but i'm quite annoyed with all those southeastern Asians on my server, or better to ask, why i'm on their server when i'm in Europe?
    Ex top eleven player

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I'm sorry but I'm afraid this thread won't go in a good direction so I have to close it.

t11_fan: this game is for everyone
    sincity: try better to find an answer at our support team via email: support@nordeus.eu
    ********as forum users we don't know exactly how servers choose players so we can't provide you a very good answer.

Thanks for understanding.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook