4 33.33%
  • Maybe

1 8.33%
  • definitely

2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: If match attendance is restricted?...whats the point upgrading?

Important addition Although you build for Mnciah club invaluable Ghali and when produced Young Player Excellent must lead by 18 token to sign him decade of here understand that Nordeus not only for the money that his behavior bother to buy the icons (token), and do not forget as well as injury to the players I think she intended to buy other players to Agam reduce training intensity among the players to be injury and I challenge those who say that it did not hurt him any player, and thanks for all and farewell Nordeus

Rookie
    I'm at season 6 i took one season of at season 4 to tank, build my team and build my arena and now at lvl 6 my arena is still behind I can seat 26k and max i think is 29k for my level but now i really start notice the income from it, season 5 i made 100k per home game and now in season 6 i make 250k per game, a huge different.

Also the sooner you upgrade your arena the sooner you can upgrade your medical and training facility's, and who doesn't need more red and green boosters?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12