Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: My team does better in games I don't watch?

My team does better in games I don't watch?

Has anyone else noticed this? My team seems to do a whole lot better when I don't watch the game.

That 8% possession bonus seems to hinder me rather than help.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you search the forum, you 'll find many posts about this. Even a poll from my friend t11 (hi Wahid).
    But I disagree. I 'll just give you two examples from today and yesterday games.
    In my main team, I had a game 1 hour ago. Starting the game. scoring once, second, suddenly a yellow card, a goal from the opponent and then I realized that he was in the game (from 26' min).
    and then a second goal. He didn't change the formation, just with his presence, his team woke.
    This thing, when I realize that an opponent manager is coming in the game and his team suddenly improving, happened to me A LOT of times.

My team does better in games I don't watch?-1-22-draw-.jpg
    Marwan Younis likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Another example, in my team in OMA league yesterday.
    I couldn't watch the game and I lost from the last team of the league. Later in Champions League, with the same starting 11 and the same formation, I won 13-1 , but I was there.
    So, for me it's no the answer.

My team does better in games I don't watch?-oma-defeat.jpg

If the question was " Does the presence of the manager secure that the team will perform always better ?" then I 'll agree that the answer is also no.
    Marwan Younis likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

When u dont watch you don't change anything. When you attend, you tend to make small changes to orders/arrows... hence, a skewed result. More often than not the changes u make have negative impact. that's abt all
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T