Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: NEW SCOUTLIST!!! What do you think about!

Another change by Nordeus made to make us buy more tokens. Nothing meaningful about it.
    Sven Spel likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sven spel View Post
    i just don't understand why you need a scout to scout players that are 22+ years old and 90% are above 25 years old, their performance should be well know already.
    A scouts job is to find young players that most likely will be very good in a couple of years.
    yes! You´re right!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    @staggy stagg

ok 2 votes for now lol
    3 votes!!! :d
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    I dont like it 1 bit neither, so far I have bought "scout" players but seeing how things are going , I'm going to quit buying tokens, and maybe quit playing the game completely.

50 tokens was beyond expensive.... 64??

Still the same for me.. but it's strange the font is different in the original post

Quote Originally Posted by Stratila Alexandru View Post
    I check the android version but is still unchanged ! the token price is the same,50 tokens !
    idem for me
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Banned
    Awesome SCOUT list but the token cost for 22 year old is very less it should be around 100 Tokens atleast...
    t11_fan likes this.

64 tokens for a 22yr old scout LOL are you mental ?
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Arsenal for 3rd... a cheeky tenner says so!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    I just don't understand why you need a scout to scout players that are 22+ years old and 90% are above 25 years old, their performance should be well know already.
    A Scouts job is to find young players that most likely will be very good in a couple of years.
    I've bought many scout players , aswell as regulars. To win champions cup and the league, your team HAS to be stronger than the average team in your competition league. Since in champions league aswell as the cup you can find yourselve competing vs, teams 2 or 3 leagues up. I have maneged to win some champions league , no cup yet , as in the finals i tend to meet managers with way better teamquality.

Financially, the further I get in the league and cup, the more revenue, enabling me to earn more. Winning it is secondary, realisticly I dont expect to win either. However, managing this way, has given me a couple of competitions and champions league wins, and got me way further than expected in the cups.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast