Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 1 to Level 2

Quote Originally Posted by sports_fan39 View Post
    i will win my league EASILY and i will be level 2 next season, any advice?

i have a young team as you can see:

Attachment 2573

also how should i prioritise next season ? (should it be cup, league, CL) i am not sure how good the teams are in level 2, also how much cash di o get for playing the champions league?

And just on the scout , once i get the 2 players (another 22 days) , is it worth to sign them instead of buying players from the transfer market? i will have more then enough tokens

Anything else in terms of advice for level 2, let me know thanks
    How to prioritise your competitions, League is most important, followed by Champions League and then lastly the CUP. Getting in the Champions League every season is very important because it allows you to maintain a large cash flow to keep a powerful squad each season and to get in the Champions League each season you need to finish in the Top 4 of the league each season, thats why the League is the most important for the 3 competitions for me.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by sports_fan39 View Post

Attachment 2573

Anything else in terms of advice for level 2, let me know thanks
    Yes, just a tip: Get rid (sell or kick) the 3star players before the update (They will lose 1 star + they will get harder to sell).

Otherwise, great squad!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

u've a nice squad dude

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    When you win promotion, all your players lose a star of rating, Looking at the squad, when NEXT season starts when your in L2, Buy a 5* Left defender and a 5* striker and you should win League L2 rather easily assuming you don't run into a scout buyer.
    ok i will do that and thanks guys, yea i have been building with this squad, also i only keep those 3 star players more for depth when my main guys are low on energy, so should i sack them all ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12