• 1 Post By Jack Robin
  • 1 Post By t11_fan
  • 4 Post By Dman2pt
  • 2 Post By Soham_NagpurBluesFC
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: When was the last time...

Banned

When was the last time...

Can anyone here tell me when was the last time Nordeus tried to improve this game and it didn't became ever more worse ???

Nordeus if you guys really want to improve the game then please in the LOVE of GOD for once try to improve it without the aim of SUCKING MORE money from the users...

As long as you guys are trying to improve the game by keeping in mind money you guys will never succeed...

If you guys are short of idea then refer to this thread : http://forum.topeleven.com/off-topic...-do-first.html...

There are tons of features that we all have been demanding since ages but you guys just don't listen...
    Last edited by Jack Robin; 01-26-2015 at 12:19 PM.
    PaCe Ros likes this.

Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...tml#post314709
    Jack Robin likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

I think Nordeus should see other facebook games to understand how to keep your customers satisfied.

I am currently playing a game of IFREE, and they give you so many way to get stuff for free, that you feel the need to pay them to thank them!

Keep your customers HAPPY and you Will win money, make them hunger and you Will lose them forever.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Banned
    They should also learn something from SUPERCELL...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Robin View Post
    Can anyone here tell me when was the last time Nordeus tried to improve this game and it didn't became ever more worse ???

Nordeus if you guys really want to improve the game then please in the LOVE of GOD for once try to improve it without the aim of SUCKING MORE money from the users...

As long as you guys are trying to improve the game by keeping in mind money you guys will never succeed...

If you guys are short of idea then refer to this thread : http://forum.topeleven.com/off-topic...-do-first.html...

There are tons of features that we all have been demanding since ages but you guys just don't listen...
    Wow Dude i am amazed , here u are against Nordeus , and in other threads u r supporting them !! WTH !!
    aeasao and Dean_1 like this.

Level 6 Season 6

Hey guys, this is still the best online game I know of

(But to tell the truth I have been looking for something similar, if Nordeus blow it might be good to already have started a career another place. So if you have any suggestions...)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aeasao View Post
    Hey guys, this is still the best online game I know of

(But to tell the truth I have been looking for something similar, if Nordeus blow it might be good to already have started a career another place. So if you have any suggestions...)
    Please send them to him in a PM.
    Dean_1 and Fc bal op t dak like this.