Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Surveys Not worth it anymore

Yes, same thing with the token videos, after watching one or two videos this message appears ''Ooops... this content is not available at the moment, please try again later.'' every day the same thing over and over again

Quote Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
    Yes, same thing with the token videos, after watching one or two videos this message appears ''Ooops... this content is not available at the moment, please try again later.'' every day the same thing over and over again
    Ive found after midnight (uk time) for about two hours you can keep watching these videos and racking up Tokens on your PHONE - although there is a limit to a maximum of 50 tokens in a day.

Farming is harder than it used to be, but for me farming by watching videos is still the best way to earn tokens. Ive made around 400 Tokens this season doing it. That to me is a lot better value than the surveys, which also dont always credit.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Ive found after midnight (uk time) for about two hours you can keep watching these videos and racking up Tokens on your PHONE - although there is a limit to a maximum of 50 tokens in a day.

Farming is harder than it used to be, but for me farming by watching videos is still the best way to earn tokens. Ive made around 400 Tokens this season doing it. That to me is a lot better value than the surveys, which also dont always credit.
    It sucks to watch videos after midnight....I want to ask you a question....if you want to answer...What kind of videos are you watching in UK????name of commercial...maybe ive seen it too...You say you watch those videos on phone???Not on PC???
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 02-01-2015 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    It sucks to watch videos after midnight....I want to ask you a question....if you want to answer...What kind of videos are you watching in UK????name of commercial...maybe ive seen it too...You say you watch those videos on phone???Not on PC???
    Not too sure what the current one is, I think its something to do with London Underground, or it has something promoting something going on there. It lasts for about a minute. That has over taken the last one that had been on for around a week that was 30 seconds long - and its really bad that I can't recall what the hell it was for, even though I must have loaded the ad at least 500 times in the past week - I just let the vid play while doing other things online and watching TV.

At the moment I'm getting the "oops not available" prompt, but a few mins after midnight I will be able to watch again.

If you do it on PC after watching the video once you get the "oops not available" prompt you can no longer watch the video. If instead you email the link to your phone (the offer open on Matony) you can keep going back to that email and re-clicking that link and re-watching the same video. After an hour or so it will lock you out with the "oops not available" prompt, or with a "suspended for suspicious behaviour" prompt. When that happens you go back to the email and click on the second link in the email and watch the video via that link instead. Once you hit 50 tokens worth you won't get credited any more in that day.

By half 2ish most mornings you have either been locked out due to the suspicious activity prompt, the oops not available one, or you have hit your 50 tokens worth. I'd say 4 out of 5 times you can reach the 50 token limit before you get locked out - or at least you can when the videos are 30 seconds to a minute long anyway.

Before that it was a very long video, something to do with Uncle Ben's rice or something daft like that. They were nearly 8 mins long, so you would only make about 10/15 tokens an evening if you were lucky with that one.
    Last edited by kynan; 02-01-2015 at 09:22 PM.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12