Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Injuries!

Apprentice
    SELL SELL SELL That is my way of dealing with long term injuries. Had all MC line in hospital, sold 3, healed 1, bought 2. It piss people off but it is part of the game...annoying part of game.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    SELL SELL SELL That is my way of dealing with long term injuries. Had all MC line in hospital, sold 3, healed 1, bought 2. It piss people off but it is part of the game...annoying part of game.
    thats right if the injuries are not 1st team player or got many token

Rookie
    hell yeah! 15 in 26 matches, 0.57 injuries per match!! I'm really lucky
    Injuries!-1.jpg

My rate so far this season for injuries is 0.36 (12 injuries in 33 games) So it's an average of 1 injury per 3 games for me, but I'm L15 with the max facilities.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I agree that the injuries have increased a lot this season. I have constantly had 3-4 players that are injured. In the last two games I have had 3 players injured. My players are almost always at 100% condition when starting games.
    Tarek Abed likes this.

so eine verarsche hier,reine abzocke...ständig Verletzungen..egal wann wo und wie...hauptsache das Geld fließt in den Betreiber,ist völlig unnormal...in welcher Mannschaft der Bundesliga,verletzen sich in jedem Spiel bis zu 2 Spieler...vorallem in jedem Spiel oder Training...reine VERARSCHE hier

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123