Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What do you think about this??

What do you think about this??

Which INJURY and RED CARDS all players * 6 when the number of players * 5 and * 4 me more than the player * 6. If the reason for the frequent practice of crap because I do not ever exercise or friendly match
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you think about this??-uploadfromtaptalk1422881241055.jpg  

Or If you play against hard tackling tactics you are supposed to suffer , many times you end up the match with 3 injuries .

The question is why always my six star player who injured or get a red card??

That's because then you spend money buying red packs to heal him. This game is mostly all about tokens...
    PaCe Ros likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    That's because then you spend money buying red packs to heal him. This game is mostly all about tokens...
    the game is ONLY about tokens.
    PaCe Ros likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    Or If you play against hard tackling tactics you are supposed to suffer , many times you end up the match with 3 injuries .
    Really? I've had injuries often but never three in one game. And you're suggesting it happens "many times?"
    PaCe Ros likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Injuries are a big problem... for some teams. Me, I don't usually have any problem. I don't hardly ever go to full out attack/defend/tackle, I keep the physical stats of my guys at or above their main skills, they are near fully rested at match time, and have the best turf I can. I don't use a lot of arrows.

I do notice sometimes when I play away at tiny stadium, more injury. If I have done a bunch of training the next couple matches those guys are more prone to get hurt, too. I have back up players for most positions (admittedly not GK, but those teams have to hold 15 reds at all times) and try to let the broken guys sit out, even a match AFTER they heal.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...really... I think that is a full random system and really we can try to say that we know how it works, but is a big mystery....
    Really nobody knows how work the injurie system... as we have situations of all types with variables in the consequences...
    You can say... is because I have lots of reds.... but maybe you have loads of reds and you have no injuries during some days...
    you can say is due an order... due you buy tokens... due the stadium... that maybe is in a lower level, maybe in high.... so we have opposite situations and by my side, I just can say, that I don't know how it works.
    Maybe my idea is that as Ive said some days... that it goes per gusts, like the wind...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, injuries is the biggest problem, mystery and unrealistic part of the game.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasjas View Post
    Really? I've had injuries often but never three in one game. And you're suggesting it happens "many times?"

Injuries are a big problem, When I started playing all was ok, sure I had injuries in my team, but credible injuries. Recently all that changed. Not just with injuries, but also with cards, regardless of what attitude the team is set on. Last few seasons sufferred major injuries, in a fashion , thats beyond normal proportions.

Attendance at games are more to safeguard yellow carded players to be substituted, very oiften (some) of the most valuable player many end up repetitively get injured, or red carded for 5 or more days at a time. All boilling down, to spending more tokens, wether by healing the player or buying an substitute for that very player.

Unfortunately , everything does seem to be focussed on tokens expenditure, instead of better game play. And even spending tokens, will
    increase probability of succes, if done wisely. However, at the end of the day, the game is still mostly controlled and subject to manipulation by Nordeus. They can decide, instantly ,to change the rules of the game to their advantage, and thereby affect the gameplay of all the managers active.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast