Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to park the Bus and win a match ?

Play against an inactive manager in the league. I managed to get a 10-0 victory. But I guess you must have an official match to get it. The only thing I changed was to not use any strikers, I didn't use different tactics.

I got the achievement in my next to last league game. I had already won the title so I played defensive with a CAM and LW/RW flanking him. Won an easy 3-0 contest with near 80% possession.

Dreamer
    Sorry what is Park the Bus?

Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post
    I got the achievement in my next to last league game. I had already won the title so I played defensive with a CAM and LW/RW flanking him. Won an easy 3-0 contest with near 80% possession.
    Yeah, well done. Its a lot easier to do since 'park the bus' formations stopped being penalised down to 20% possession

Kind of interesting. There are more ways to win with a defensive formation than giving up possession and clogging the penalty area.

Controlling the ball and playing keep away is just as effective if you can pull it off. Though why one would want to is another question.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Sorry what is Park the Bus?
    It is what Chelsea does, and what Chelsea complains about when other teams do it to them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12