Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: This is the end i guess :)

This is the end i guess :)

Alright Today i lost my third final Cup and in total i lost 6 finals , 3 cup"s finals and 3 champion leagues finals , i think i'm done with this game which keeps trolling me . IT was nice to play this **** for 11 month but now i'm really do not enjoy it any more . see you and hope you are more lucky than me

Addicted
    I have a team (level 15) that has lost 5 CL finals but always to a better team. I seem to always find 1 team better than me, but, that's the nature of the game and I accept it and just try to get better and I will eventually win the CL (knocked out in SF this season).
    Brian Dang likes this.

Actually yesterday i bought an original version of fifa 15 that's why i'm motivated to quit this kind of flash games. but well it was a good 11 months, but still the game is not good enough for me loosing 6 finals i call that trolling not bad management .

Tank. Thats how I won 10 consecutive finals. Tank don't have copy right. lol
    well....

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I gave up my dream of a treble, as I just can't improve my team throughout a Season enough to stay in Cup..Since when you already have a high Q team your draw will be with levels above. I keep my goal more realistic and try for League primarily and CL if possible.
    Brian Dang and Raykco like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Tank. Thats how I won 10 consecutive finals. Tank don't have copy right. lol
    well....
    yeah tank and still get promoted lol
    khris likes this.
    WE DON`T BUY TOKENS
    WE JUST LOVE BEATING TOKEN BUYERS

Alright , i was just angry for loosing another final , like always i'll stay and i have already win the league this season it seems like I'm a league manager not cup and champion league <.< I have the curse of Benfica by loosing finals all the times
    Moisés Eirinha likes this.

well i can compete with teams stronger than me and win against them , the problem here is that i lose finals , in semi final i just beat a team stronger than me 4-1 in his home stadium

How bad of a cup draw am I looking at with a 22(5*) avg after the first season. I have never been through this process.

I am selling off all the players I won't use next season and buying low 3*s

This is obviously a wrong thought. First of all, getting a cup final is not easy at all and it should be considered as an achievement. Even though you do not win the trophy, you still get the reward, which is the amount of money. For next season, you could even create more powerful team that this season. As long as you're making to finals, you're fine.
    Cat Harrison and Brian Dang like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast