Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By t11_fan
  • 1 Post By David Grizzle
  • 1 Post By t11_fan

Thread: Provoke paying managers

Exclamation Provoke paying managers

Couple of months ago I installed TopEleven. Had me credit card pulled out of me pockets several times. Despite the € 80,- that I invested I lost a cupfinal. Average quality of my team was much higher than my opponent's. And that's exactly the point where I got confused and deleted the f#$^n' app.

Apparantly Nordeus does not respect it's financial supports. Well in that case, Nordeus can f*** off and stick TopEleven in a place where our sun never shines. Provoke your paying customers and face failure!

Regards,

PS Ur new interface s**ks. Ever heard of Usability, Accessibility, Visability etc? Hire a decent interaction designer to bring back the deleted features and start developping all over again. It might bring ya to the point smartphone users start to like ur app.

So should the Glazier family fold Man United because they spent something like 160M pounds and aren't going to win the PL or League Cup?

Should Chelsea just quit because they lost in the FA cup to a championship side?

This game is supposed to represent football. We can argue about how well it does this but having vastly superior sides lose cup ties is not unrealistic at all. It happens every single year.

If this game was an automatic W for more talented teams then everyone would whine about that and quit.

I am in a cup final today against a team that is 2*'s below me in the starting 11's. If I lose will I be pissed? yes. Will it be a crushing disappointment? yes......Will I say it is wrong and quit? Nope.
    Last edited by David Grizzle; 02-05-2015 at 08:00 PM.

@David Grizzle you can't actually compare t11 with real life football. T11 isn't enough realistic, but it is true you can't win every match. I would suggest to everyone to play for free. When you don't invest real money in this game, you won't be that dissapointed as when you buy tokens. When you invest money, any season without success will only make you frustrated/angry/dissapointed etc. while every successful season isn't anything special 'cause you expect to win after investing real money. I think that 0€/0$ players are more happy with this game when their team wins sth than those who buy, so in this case money doesn't mean hapiness.
    dave1311 and Sully like this.
    Ex top eleven player

...I will do my own suggestions and is ... why you waste money thinking that pay = win 4 sure if you don't know "anything" of the game?
    my suggestion is, 1t, prove, know the game, then, if you wanna pay (why not? you play billiards.. for 1 euro.. 1 game... so is not so bad deal pay something for a game...) pay, and prove how it goes.
    I was buying tokens some seasons, but after know how works the game, after discover my own theories of the internal proggramming and that + 0,1 of Q don't give the victory in automatic mode, because T11 at the end, is a simulation game. And like in the real life Real Madrid can be defeated in the round of 16 of the cup for a team of 2nd division B.

As a player that I am I will say that is your fail. Learn of that. Money can not buy all, T11 is one thing and decent girls that know how they are worth is the 2nd.

I stated in my post that we can debate how realistic a football sim this game is. That isn't really the point.

This game is supposed to be a football game. In football big teams lose in the cup all the time. Thus it isn't reasonable to criticize the game for that happening. In this sense the game is realistic.

Now if you have a vastly superior team and lose over a 26 game league season then you might have something to complain about.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quality doesn't guarantee victories. For me, 2 most important factors are quality and form. My most useful MC in Celtic this season was 4* one with FK SA. Although he is the weakest MC according to quallity that I used this season, he scored 11 goals in 31 matches and his form was constantly good while other MC's were sold due to bad form (4-5-6...). I don't care how much stars he has until his goals win matches for me
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Ex top eleven player