Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree716Likes

Thread: Season 63 - Week 4

VIP
    Day 14...

Season 63 - Week 4-12.png

So here we are again after loads of management about the form of players used in the first 11 starting , after my second game I have all players from 7+ form and winning the second match of the cup which brings me to quarter-finals, continuing in the top16 in CL, and placed 2nd in the League 1 point behind the first place.

Season 63 - Week 4-form-7-.jpg

Season 63 - Week 4-cup-s4-quarter-finals.jpg

Season 63 - Week 4-cl-top-16-s4-.jpg

Well... We've reached the Quarter-Finals of the Cup...

With a large token investment into the squad we could bag yet another treble this season for almost certain, but I've decided it's not really with it anymore. There are around 3 stronger teams than us by first XI in the draw and we play one of them in the next round.

Even the Champions League is very tough with several scout teams still remaining in the competition.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-21-2015 at 10:01 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Famous
    Day began win a terrific win in dramatic fashion. We entered the 2nd leg of the cup trailing 2:1 on aggregate. We came out of the gates strong with a 22nd minute goal from David Rodriguez. Rodriguez would add another one in 32nd minute, with a Anthony Djabour goal sandwiched in-between. Our opponent made his first substitution in the 38th minute, with another goal coming a minute later. We entered half-time with a 3:1 advantage. We added another goal on a long range effort from George Mariettakis that was miscued into the net by the keeper for a 4:1 advantage. We seemed well on our way to the QTR-finals before some late minute drama, resulting from conceding in the 81st minute. The defense buckled down as the opponent pushed for the decisive goal, seeing us through 5:4 on aggregate.

League, we've moved 4 points clear of 2nd behind a 11:0 thrashing of one of the leagues minnows and the previous 2nd place squad being upset 1:0. We're 10-2-0 so far.

Champions: Finished the group on 13 points...

Although things have started strong, several daunting challenges still await us as the cup has several of strong teams at my level remaining in addition to some potent level 10 teams (i'm level 9). In the champions league, if we are to win it, we most likely have to go through the best team on the server; a token buyer with power support.

Regarding the cup QTRfinal draw. Good news is the opponent always plays through the middle and has no flanks threats. Bad news is the only player if poor form is the goal keeper and its a higher level manager with a 5 star team for their level. Needless to say, we should be a sizable underdog!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-22-2015 at 02:06 AM.

Apprentice
    half of seasson , hardest league since i start to play t11

Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

Davy Gravy Teams S63 Mid Season Review
    All teams on track.

S16L16 - League 2nd, CL through group, Cup out. Good 5* 1st 11 playing 5-4-1. Good number of T's little $, which can happen at higher levels. Highlight, best game ever in 33 seasons of playing T11 in CL group where I got a result (0-0) against a 'traditional nations' T buyer, who had a team full 9* all with SA & multiple positions & 7 supporters and I got game over achievement. I mean why do they bother?

S11L11 - League 6 points clear in 1st, CL topped group, Cup in 1/4 finals. Very good large 5* squad with 2 x scout level playing 3-1-3-3. $150M in budget but little T's, the reverse problem of my L16 team.

S6L6 - League 1st, no CL, Cup in 1/4 finals. Very good 5* squad with 5 scout level playing 3-2-3-2 with huge budget $ & T.

Still having fun.

Original minimum expectation was 5 trophies and CL qualification across all teams, which we are on track to beat.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Please come to my house and shoot me in the back of my head..

This is the second one that I have watched... just shoot me in the head please.... Could someone tell me, why.... could someone tell these guys how to play..

In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Hahah I didn't know people made videos about how to play this game... how weird. I didn't actually watch more than a minute though.

I had a win streak going but got a loss today..

Season 63 - Week 4-tb-half.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    This is the second one that I have watched... just shoot me in the head please.... Could someone tell me, why.... could someone tell these guys how to play..

Seriously, Those guys should stick to what they do best and that is FIFA.
    NicolasFC likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Season 63 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1424612908225.jpgReady for next season already. But expecting the double this season

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast