Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree716Likes

Thread: Season 63 - Week 4

My main team after 13 rounds in league level 16.
    Season 63 - Week 4-cs-l13d15.jpg
    Ex top eleven player

Here we are at the half of the season, Let's take a look what we have done so far.

After experimenting for the 2 first matches of the League that were lost, we have been undefeated and climbing slowly to the first place. Just a matter of time I guess.

Probably the most difficult League since we first joined top11. Nicolas FC , by respecting every oponent, is continuing to the Cup and Champions League, probably a perfect chance to win our first Treble this season...

Season 63 - Week 4-s4-league-half-way.jpg

Season 63 - Week 4-s4-cl-top16.jpg

Season 63 - Week 4-s4-cup-quarter-finals.jpg

Nicolas FC successfully passed an easy evening at the Ahmed FC's stadium by scoring 6 times. Only a routine game left to qualify in the quarter-finals of the Champions League.

Season 63 - Week 4-s4-cl-match-top16.jpg

After loads of games we saw again a 6 form in one of our games. This came from our new recruit I. Papara that will need some time to get used to his new team and get the winning spirit of the team.

Now same player got a 7 on a difficult game for the cup quarter-finals for playing 60'.

Season 63 - Week 4-s4-cup-qf-game-away.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 63 - Week 4-s4-cup-quarter-finals.jpg  
    Last edited by NicolasFC; 02-23-2015 at 08:04 AM.

The best result of the season for us. 18 - 0 in a away game! IUHUUU!

Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations

Quote Originally Posted by NicolasFC View Post
    Here we are at the half of the season, Let's take a look what we have done so far.

After experimenting for the 2 first matches of the League that were lost, we have been undefeated and climbing slowly to the first place. Just a matter of time I guess.

Probably the most difficult League since we first joined top11. Nicolas FC , by respecting every oponent, is continuing to the Cup and Champions League, probably a perfect chance to win our first Treble this season...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	(S4) League half way.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	38878

Name:	(S4) CL top16.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	38879

Season 63 - Week 4-s4-cup-quarter-finals.jpg

Nicolas FC successfully passed an easy evening at the Ahmed FC's stadium by scoring 6 times. Only a routine game left to qualify in the quarter-finals of the Champions League.

Name:	(S4) CL match top16.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	38881

After loads of games we saw again a 6 form in one of our games. This came from our new recruit I. Papara that will need some time to get used to his new team and get the winning spirit of the team.
    Congratulations and good luck in the next stages of the competitions!
    NicolasFC and Buffs Mad like this.

Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations

Quote Originally Posted by ModeratorRomania View Post
    Congratulations and good luck in the next stages of the competitions!
    Thans a lot, although the smaller team in level in the cup we are still doing fine.Won the first match away with 0-4. We sticked to our mentality and followed the same hard attacking mentality, after all the team scoring the most goals wins

Looks like the team is performing great as it is without new adds:

Season 63 - Week 4-s4-cup-qf-match.jpg
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    What have you learned from last season?
    What are your goals for this season?
    L11 Team - win league and CL.
    L19 Team - this team will not be strong and I will spend less time on it in this season. If initial results are good, I will spend some time to keep it in top 3 with a weak team. If initial results are bad, I will try to keep pride of the team while keeping it below 7th in league. In any situation, the team will try to maintain breakeven as far as possible especially on CL & Cup.

After Day 18 (half season):

L11 Team
    League - leading, W11-D1-L1.
    CL - Won 1st match in top 16, against a old league friend.
    CUP - Advanced to top 8

Update:
    When I arrived at 30 minute for Cup home match today, I was surprised that my team was behind 0:3. That's quite incredible as I am confident that my team is a better team. As I noticed that the opponent has a 1* Left defender, I made a minor adjustment to focus on both flanks. In response, my team quickly scored 4 goals from 32' to 70'. By the end, we won 4:3. Though we effectively just lead by half goal, I still have full confident to advance to next round but should be careful that the team can lose with no good reason.

L19 Team
    League - 3rd, W11-D0-L2.
    CL - Top 16, drawn in away match.
    Cup - was knocked out in playoff round

Comments:
    In 2nd match of a 3 hour apart consecutive matches, I rushed back home about 3 minutes before match starting. However, due to network problem at my home, I could not make urgent starting lineup change, recover players’ condition, or even attend the match. The team was eventually defeated. Other than this, the team was only defeated for once by the significant stronger league leader. The team’s performance is still far better than early season expectation.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-23-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Famous
    league: 11-2-0. 1st place.

champions: 7 star striker Robben (2 skills points from 8 stars) get injured in the 2nd minute. We ended up winning 3:0 though.

cup: Playing against a team with two 5 star players, 8 scouts and 1 world class player. We're tied until the 46th minute when Arjen Robben, our 8 star player gets a straight red card. We then score 3 second half goals while playing with 10 men against a stronger team, for a 3:0 victory.

Gotta say, I feel bad for my opponent; weaker team with 10 men plays better after highest quality player gets a red card! What is going on here Nordeus???
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-24-2015 at 01:09 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

VIP
    Day 15... Bad defeat in CL

Season 63 - Week 4-7.png

Buffs FC win 3-1 at home in the league to get back to the 6pt lead they had before the DDWL mini-slump.

In the Cup the Buffs fail to overcome the first real hurdle facing them in the Cup but remain content'ish

We score they score ........

PS. This constant 3hrs between matches is catching up with us.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 02-23-2015 at 12:43 PM. Reason: PS

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast