Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By reddeviljohn
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: What will happen?

What will happen?

Hi guys,

I'm gonna play the cup tournament today, but when i look at my opponents squad, it looks like this.

What will happen?-top11.jpg

I'm fairly new to the game, but i suspect it has something to do with the beginning of the new season?

Its a weird formation thrash it with 3 at the front 4 in the middle and 3 at the back
    LONG SHOTS,FLICKS,HEADERS,GREAT RUNS INTO SPACE, AGILITY,VISION

THIS IS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

In Game Name: Dat Legit Manager
    Style of Play: Attacking and Pressure

I was just seeing some of the results from the early games, and this guy seems to be doing the same thing.. And even won 2-0 against what seems to be a stronger opponent.

What is this? :-)

What will happen?-top12.jpg

Manager has not renewed contracts so players will auto be played as 2 are short here i would guess the 2 def making 3 wide defence
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Famous
    If the manager does not change the formation before the match starts, the system will start some substitute players in positions in which assigned players are out of contracts. In this case, your opponent may have weak defensive line as most substitute players are not natural defenders
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Ok, thanks for the answers.

The picture of his squad, is that based on the previous game or is it "live"?

I won the game 5-0 :-)

Ive got a similar thing with a game i have tomorrow being the team i played in the cup today and drew 3 3 but todays match he had a full squad off eleven and after looking at his team for tomorrows match he's a couple players short [ATTACH=CONFIG]37868[/ATTACH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What will happen?-image.jpg  

The picture of the formation is based on the formation he ended last Season with. But once the Season changed some players became out of contract this Season and so do not show because they are inelligible (a player can not play or train unless he's signed).

Therefore the system will fill the formation with subs. So the formation picture during the match will be full but the squad listing will remain with gaps until a manager logs in and changes it.

Additionally, if in the new Season the team does not have 14 signed players the system will add old players to make up the numbers - and they will retire at the end of the season so can not be sold, only sacked.