Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: young fast trainers/ cup games over

Rookie

young fast trainers/ cup games over

where the hell are they i am playing 4 teams in different levels and since new season started didn't find any and by time game allow me to log in 3 teams have played the cup and lost coz i didn't renew contract last season, games should be postpond at least 5-6h after update this is getting absourd by day

That isn't new. I was warned by veteran players that sometimes you get a game real fast after the updates especially on higher levels.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, the way they schedule Cup games right after the Season starts is rough, I agree. I would rather there was a 3 hour gap or something like that. But I always set my team and have subs set on the last day in case the Cup is immediate.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Agree with Cat, I set my team on the last day of the season and bench those whose contract will expire or will retire so that I have a proper formation and players starting for the match if I don't log in in time.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T