Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chapi45
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Chapi45

Thread: Differences between playing on phone and computer?

Differences between playing on phone and computer?

Hi
    I am new to the game and I tried to find answers to this elswhere but didn t manage to,
    I started the game on phone where training is a lot more simple and can be repeated more quickly, and also where it does not cost tokens to use the earned skillpoints.
    I mean, I don t understand why but when my players fill their progress bar on the computer version, if I want to click on the skill point I have to use a token, which I do not need on my phone

Is it normal? I mean it is quite weird to see that the game can be different between the two platforms
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Sounds like you're using the personal trainer which is a big rip off.It costs nothing to assign skill points.

Dreamer
    You don't click on the skill cone. Click on one of the "+" buttons to use the stats, the stats are not added until you click OK so you can cancel anytime.

You can use the sp to train new position or special ability too but they cost 40~50sp. They are perfect sp dump when you want to keep a player one skill point below the next star, because multi-position and SA don't count towards quality.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You happened to start the game right after the new updated app was released, and it is very different. The idea is eventually this will not be so, when they update the computer version.

One of the biggest differences is in training, on the app you select where you want the points to go before you train in the Player's skills page. On the browser version you earn points with either normal or hard training and THEN assign the points.
    PaCe Ros likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    You happened to start the game right after the new updated app was released, and it is very different. The idea is eventually this will not be so, when they update the computer version.

One of the biggest differences is in training, on the app you select where you want the points to go before you train in the Player's skills page. On the browser version you earn points with either normal or hard training and THEN assign the points.
    Hmm, Okay, I get the difference, but when you "THEN assign the point" I have to spend the token point to confirm, although it is directly given with the phone version, for free. Is that normal? because when I see the first answer it seems it isn't like this for everyone (I'm obviously not talking about personal trainer or such things) so I am quite puzzled

Edit: just found out that "auto assign" assigns points, ok at least using a token isn't necessary.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No no no... not Personal Trainer.
    Training Screen:

Differences between playing on phone and computer?-temp1.jpg

There are two places to select intensity, marked in orange (oops I circled the team one in yellow, but I hope you get the idea). Click on individual (little green rectangle) or use Team button, set to regular or hard.

Click one of the styles to the right marked in yellow. Training happens.

Then assign points earned marked in red by clicking on numeral and then assigning to whichever skill you want.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-10-2015 at 01:30 AM. Reason: clarity
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]