Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ian Myers

Thread: Training and Skill points

Apprentice

Training and Skill points

Is it best to train specific players in one specific way? For example strikers trained only for attacking attributes??

Or just random? Allowing all players to be improved in all types of attribute.......?
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

It is no difference to the manual assignment previously. Most managers used to assign heavily on Attacking & Physical attributes of Strikers and spread it out for midfielders normally attacking, defending & physical in that order. well, you get the idea.

If you play on the web and manually assign, well, the rule of thumb for most managers is X, X-5, X-10 or X-3, X-10 (ball park estimation), X being the main attribute.

If you play on mobile, I guess jst selecting the two main attributes shd suffice.

I don't think there is any difference in terms of progress jst that one is manual and one is auto assignment.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    It is no difference to the manual assignment previously. Most managers used to assign heavily on Attacking & Physical attributes of Strikers and spread it out for midfielders normally attacking, defending & physical in that order. well, you get the idea.

If you play on the web and manually assign, well, the rule of thumb for most managers is X, X-5, X-10 or X-3, X-10 (ball park estimation), X being the main attribute.

If you play on mobile, I guess jst selecting the two main attributes shd suffice.

I don't think there is any difference in terms of progress jst that one is manual and one is auto assignment.
    So to answer my question - Is it better to train specific attributes or just be general? In your opinion.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ll-points.html
    here is another similar thread. I had a post there.
    There are two main scenarios
    one is to boost more the position of the player - attack for the ST eg
    second, is that it's just an illusion that we can develop a player individually
    meaning that it's the same with auto-sign
    meaning that is only a general quality that counts. It's just q45> q43 > q39
    we don't have any official answer about how it is working so everybody has his own style.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Myers View Post
    So to answer my question - Is it better to train specific attributes or just be general? In your opinion.
    LOL I thought it was answer enough. IMO - Yes, specific attributes as explained.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T