Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Best way to assign skill points ?

Best way to assign skill points ?

I'm on level 2 at the moment when I'm assigning skill points I tend to look at the player overall ability's defence,attack and physical compare which is lowest the assign them to that ability seems to be working when I first started playing I just used auto assign but given up on the that now
    So what works for you ?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Hi bud, what your doing is th safe option, but I find assigning skill to the players strengths is better!, e.g. if you have a player with an SA say dribble or freekick, then give him stamina and attacking! or assign attacking and condition to attacking player like midfield and strikers!, for defenders and defencive midfield player assign to defence!, I only keep players a few seasons so as long as you dont let a players skill sets range get two far apart( 7-10 )points difference your be ok!, as soon as you see a players performance drop badly then start evening out the other sets.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There isn't any best way. If you put "assigning skill points" in search button, you 'll find many interest threads. In those threads you can read many opinions. If I have 15 skill points (for 1 quality level) I put
    Df At M&P
    GK 8 2 5
    D 7 2 6
    DM 5 5 5
    M 4 6 5
    AM 3 6 6
    ST 2 7 6
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-28-2014 at 04:00 PM.
    Cat Harrison and HypnoticBear like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

How to assign skill points?

GK: Defence only
    DC, DMC: add most of skill points on def, keep physical good, 0 on att for DC, for DMC a bit
    MC: keep skills similar, slightly stronger att and p&m than def.
    AMC, ST: add most of sp on att, keep physical high
    Wings (DL/R, DML/R, ML/R, AML/R): keep physical very high, add def for dmw and dw, att for mw and amw.
    All wings need good attack too because crossing (att skill) is important for them, even if they are fullbacks
    Last edited by t11_fan; 11-26-2014 at 07:51 PM.
    Ami 47 and Cat Harrison like this.

GK & ST - X, X-3, X-15
    Others - X, X-3, X-6

Note: Max difference between two attributes is 20.

X being the primary attribute (i.e. X can also be attacking attribute for DMC/DC, depends on how you plan to use him)
    HypnoticBear and Cat Harrison like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Best way to assign skill point is by assigning them.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toggsy View Post
    I'm on level 2 at the moment when I'm assigning skill points I tend to look at the player overall ability's defence,attack and physical compare which is lowest the assign them to that ability seems to be working when I first started playing I just used auto assign but given up on the that now
    So what works for you ?
    Try to train them...

Quote Originally Posted by CristianoRonaldo7 View Post
    Try to train them...
    I do train them !!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Assigning skills in different ways can be successful that's the fun part, there isn't a right answer...

I tend to always play press whole pitch, yet defensive formations so my team looks like this:

Best way to assign skill points ?-team-attr.jpg

Assigning skills in different ways can be successful that's the fun part, there isn't a right answer...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Until there's an official word from the app makers, it's all hypothetical stuff which hasn't been even close to remotely proved or somewhat accepted, so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast