Thread: tactic dilema

Lightbulb tactic dilema

hi, i am new in top eleven and i wonder what tactis are good between 4-4-2, 4-5-1 v style and 4-1-2-1-2 with 2mc or with ml mr.... And what arrows to use on who and what orders

They are all good tactics in their own right and each have their own strengths and weaknessess when facing different opposition, I'd say play the formation that fits your best XI the most, I do like 4-4-2 classic, 4-5-1 V-style and 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond but I'm not a fan of the 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond because you have nobody in the centre of the pitch, I use red arrows on DL/DR's and blue arrows on AML/AMR's.

As for orders this depends on what formation your using, 4-4-2 can use flanks or mixed passing, 4-5-1 v-style focuses on the flanks and 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond uses through the middle, I'd always use own half pressing, normal tackling and zonal marking.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

thanks for the info, i will try 4-5-1 v style because it's my fav formation in football ... for the first match i will put red arrows on dl/dr and aml/amr and a blue arrow on dmc

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristea_Io View Post
    thanks for the info, i will try 4-5-1 v style because it's my fav formation in football ... for the first match i will put red arrows on dl/dr and aml/amr and a blue arrow on dmc
    From 4-5-1 you can make 3-1-2-2-2 (dc-dc-dc or dl-dc-dr)+dmc+2mc+aml+amr+2st.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Oh and should i keep mentality attaking or normal?? because with 3Dc i think normal it's indicated... also with down both flanks and maybe no arrows on no one, or just blue arrow on dmc?

just test everything on ur games and find the best tactic for ur team..