Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: A Wierd Result ??

lol the king of troll

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, it's obvious that in friendly games there is another calculation. I don't know what.
    If my team can win another about same quality or lv (lower of course) team with a score 10-0, then playing a friendly against a 5-7 lv team, then the program should counting the goals one after another, so there is some other calculation.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, it's obvious that in friendly games there is another calculation. I don't know what.
    If my team can win another about same quality or lv (lower of course) team with a score 10-0, then playing a friendly against a 5-7 lv team, then the program should counting the goals one after another, so there is some other calculation.
    this makes sense it must be a different calculation as friendlies never end up the same as real games

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Would you call this a weird result, and what about this one

Dreamer
    I just lost 2-0 to a team when I held 66% possession, had more shots, and he didn't even have a legal lineup, and 2 of his defenders were 3 stars. My whole team was 5/6 star.

Though the part that really irritates me in 3 games in a row I've given up a goal on a double corner. TWICE my best defender did a handball for a penalty!

My 1 double corner during this stretch? Of course my striker puts it over the bar.

I'd ask if they will ever fix the double corner glitch, but I might as well go talk to my wall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12