Thread: players attributes not increasing???

players attributes not increasing???

So I started playing a couple of months ago and the game worked fine on my Android phone until the new update dropped and now after any match or practice session, my players gain some growth points (the training cones were better) and show some attributes increasing but when I check out the player info, there is no increase in the players attributes. Some of my players are the same skill since the start of the season without any increase. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by clockworkparth View Post
    So I started playing a couple of months ago and the game worked fine on my Android phone until the new update dropped and now after any match or practice session, my players gain some growth points (the training cones were better) and show some attributes increasing but when I check out the player info, there is no increase in the players attributes. Some of my players are the same skill since the start of the season without any increase. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Same thing happening to me with a player. He reaches 100 progress and the stars flash, but the attributes don't change. What a waste of training. I'm selling him anyway. Must be a glitch. I'm running an android too that has the new update. Don't know if that's the problem though.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    With the new app you should select which of the three skill sets you want to put the points, before they earn them.

If you have done that and they still aren't gaining, it might be a gitch worth telling TopEleven Support about.

If you don't select which skill to add it should automatically chose one for you. Defs a glitch.